I coloured this image ages ago ... it has cropped up on several WOYWW pics .. .finally got it onto a card last night ...
The image is Boho Chic from the Simply Sassy range over at Sugar Nellie. She is coloured using my promarkers, and then I lightly distressed the background and stickled the image. The dp is SU and I made the flower using 3 sizes of peony nesties, cut onto blue cardstock and stamped with a swirl stamp in DI photo vintage. I distressed the doilly to help it fit in, and added this gorgeous off-white lace. Finally some flat backed pearls.
Challenges:
Passion for Promarkers - divas with glamour and glitter
Charisma Cardz - Bingo - flowers, glitter nad pearls
Papertake Weekly - Grow your own
And as it Wednesday and time for a trip round the crafty desks in blogland, led by the lovely Julia, here was my desk as I made the card last night ...
Image in the background, along with that lush lace, and the flowers cut ready to 'enhance'!!! Ohhh a a packet of malteasers, nearly empty ...hmmmmmm love malteasers!!!


22 comments:
Great colouring and she looks just fab in those blues and browns!
I also have a Dutch pretties parcel giveaway on my blog today if you fancy some colour!
Thanks for sharing your WOYWW desk today,
Sarah at 3
Very tidy there! love that card. Thanks for sharing.
Blimey, I used to look like that in the 70s!! Flares so side you could have used them as yacht sails, blue suede platform boots....ah, happy days!! Maltesers..nom.nom! Am having my first giveaway if you'd like a go! xx
great looking desk and and I love the card! I remember the 60's and 70's and I used to dress like that too! Thanks for sharing. Vickie
gorgeous card Cathy,fab paper aswell!!
Fi
x
Thanks for sharing your space this week and I hope the rest of your week goes well!
Lovely card - and such beautiful colouring. I really must have a go at those flowers soon! Enjoy WOYWW - and how can you leave Maltesers lying around, tut tut!
Hi hun
a lovely tidy desk, gorgeous card, awesome colouring,thanks for the mooch, happy WOYWW, sue,x
Love your card and your desk is super neat!
Happy WOYWW
Nice to finally see the finished article, love the colours and the colouring is great. Pretty flower too.
Hugs
Brenda 73
Worth the wait - card is lovely. Like your little black crates too - do they fold if empty (ha ha, what am I saying!!).
Gorgeous card Cathy. I just got her yesterday in a present from Cass. Might go ink her up now.
I hope that packet is empty now!!!
Susan xxx
Nice neat crafty space and beautiful colouring on your card,
JoZarty x
Such a feminine and pretty card :) gorgeous colouring too.
Thanks so much for playing at Charisma Cardz this week,
hugs
xxalisonxx
Great coloring and a great card! That image is really cool! Love how you mounted it on your card! Thanks for sharing your desk! -Amanda
Love the card you've made - very pretty and delicate!
Cathy what a fabulous card - I love that image and the papers you have used - fantastic. I am now following you and I look forward to seeing your next creation. Hazel x
thanks for the glimpse. nice coloring. Have a great day.
That card is beautiful Love the colour combo.
Hugs Joanne xx
Lovely card - the flower is a stunner. Love Malteasers too - they're comfort food - I take comfort from all those calorie-free bubbles :) Elizabeth x #60
gorgeous card Cathy ,,, you really are a whizz with these Nellies !! fabulous colouring and the design is perfect :-)
luv
Lols x x x
Hi Cathy,
I love this image & your colouring looks fab. Thanks for joining us at Passion For Promarkers this week.
Hugs,
Andie xx
Post a Comment