This week's Totally Papercraft challenge is diecuts and punches. Our sponsor is...

And here is my card...
I used Guinevere from Sugar Nellie and coloured her using my promarkers. I cut her out and matted her onto the oval mat, which I had wrapped bakers twine round. The dp is Pink Petticoats, and the lace and twine is from my stash. I used my TH tattered florals die and a Marianne Creatible die to make the flowers and button. I added some bakers twine to the button. Oh I faux stitched everything.
Now my little one, Beth is off poorly with the chicken pox, and she made a card for her Grandad's birthday and bogged it here ... and Lou left a comment that made Beth's head swell so she was struggling going through doors!!! So while I was making this card yesterday beth was sat making comments like ... "her hair should be lighter", "I wouldn't use blue Mummy, she'd look prettier in pink", "too many squares Mummy"(referring to the dp!!), "I wouldn't put that there" (its a sketch!!), ... and the peice de resistance ... "I think I colour better than you Mummy"!!! ... yes my younger daughter gave me lesssons in crafting!! She is still alive, fit, and healthy!! my payback is going to be a black marker pen to join the spots!!
Challenges:
Cute Card Thursday - birthstone (Saphhire)
Colour Create - blue, grey, white
Sugar Bowl - Sketch
CRAFT - stitching


8 comments:
morning Mrs.....I'm sat here howling I can hear Beth saying all this and thats aunty Ali girl Pink through and through *Big cheesy grin :D
love this card mrs.....lol...too many squares she cracks me up.
57 sleeps!!!!!
Luvs ya
ali x
Hi hun
lol at little one helping you, hope she is soon feeling better, fabulous card great design, have great weekend, sue,x
Fab card, Cathy. Great image and your blooms are gorgeous. Better start keeping your craft stuff under lock and key - sounds like someone wants to get their hands on it!
Caroline xxx
just stunning!!! Love the monochrome look and your fabby gingham flowers!!! Hugs Juls
gorgeous card Cathy...love the black and white, it's very effective!!
Fi
x
So gorgeous card Cathy.
Hugs Riet.xx
fun use of black and white!!
I just love all the gingham! Great use of this weeks colours.
Thanks for joining us at Colour Create.
Sharon x
Post a Comment