Wednesday, 22 June 2011

WOYWW

I love Wednesdays, as thanks to Julia we get a chance to look at everyone else's desks and in my case drool over all the lovely stash i want!!  I do blame Wednesdays for any gains in my crafty stash!!

Having spent last week on a restricted craft diet due to my younger daughter having chicken pox ... I am repeating my diet this week, looking after my older one who is now COVERED in spots!!!!

So here is my desk this morning ...
I hijacked hubby's space yesterday for my Cuttlebug as I was making flowers with Ellie.  Not much going on on my desk ...
Nope, nothing LOL!!!  The dp are out for a DT card, image is hidden!  My i-pad has moved as the cat has taken to sitting on it during the recent wet weather!!!  In the background are the latest release of Simply Sassys ready to colour and a fan-fold flower to finish.

Hopefully I will get some making done later, and some desk hopping.

 

17 comments:

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

Lots of neat and tidy people this week. WOW..oh..regards to the pox people. not fun

Neet said...

Sorry to hear about the illnesses in the family - first one and then another eh! Glad you are still managing to get some crafting in. Hugs Neet #9

Hels Sheridan said...

Aw hope the girls get better quickly... and you don't get it!! Has your cat been watching that advert... you know, the one with the chicken and the i-phone... the guy puts a pic of eggs on his screen and then lets the chicken sit on it to keep it quiet... honestly, it is a real advert... I haven't...erm... lost the plot rofl
I have a little giveaway on my desk today :O))

Helen said...

Hope your chicken pox sufferers get better soon!

jude said...

Hope your daughters feel better soon 'I have been there done that but one tip i will give you smother her in cornflour like you dust your body in talc dust in cornflour they dry up so quick and best of all dont leave a scar!!!DOES WORK TOO!
Hope they will be themselves soon pray you dont catch them ive had 3 times and shingles the last time.They do say you only get once but not so.
Hope your back to crafting next week and not nursing
hugs judex10

Sarah said...

Hope you are surviving nursing duty - love the DPs on your desk and your cat has great taste!
Thanks for sharing today,
Sarah at 2

Å olanje na domu-Waldorf said...

I take over hubby's space all the time. :) Actually everything is my space if I'm in a good mood I let him have a corner or so. :))) Happy WOYWW!

MvM-design said...

happy WOYWW this Wednesday!!
Hugs Marleen ;-)

Tertia said...

Hope the kids are better real soon.
Happy WOYWW

Sue said...

Hi hun
lovely tidy desk, do hope the little ones will feel better soon, thanks for the mooch, happy WOYWW, sue,x

SueH said...

What I tidy desk but then you’d expect that if you’ve not been able to craft very much for a week or two.
I hope you little ones are on the mend real soon.

Happy Crafting
Sue
x

okienurse said...

WoW there are a lot of folks with really tidy desks this week! I am almost ashamed to have posted mine. sorry to hear that the girls are ill. Thanks for sharing. Vickie #107

ScrappnBee said...

tough break with sick kids! Chicken pox are definately not fun. Fortunately my kids have all gotten the vaccine and none have gotten sick! Hopefully you will have more crafty time this week- Amanda (Scrappnbee) #41

ShazInOzCardsCalligraphy said...

Well love the couple of cards above your WOYWW post luverly! hope all well soon! also thanks for popping over and commenting on my blog you make my day! and thanks for sharing, happy WOYWW! Shaz in oz.x

Sally Morgan said...

And why not take over his space for a little while! It's a lovely space, lol :) But seriously, you do have a fab workspace and as far as the iPad goes.....anither advert.....'jog on kitty' hehehe, mine has taken to getting into my bag, little monster I've even taken him out without realising it!
Lots of hugs to the girls, not nice being all itchy in this warm weather
*hugs* sal x

Anonymous said...

Sounds like the illness is doing the rounds in your house. Hope it clears up soon! Great workspace you've got, nice to see a wider view of it.

Hugs
Brenda 81

Spyder said...

oh yes, hope your girls get better quickly, great crafty space Happy Crafting! HapPy LatE WoyWw!!
((Lyn))