But she is happy colouring in while I craft ... so I got some crafting done this morning.
I used this fab LOTV boy image, and coloured it with my prisma pencils. The dp is from NitWits nad I added some card candy. Beth chose the sentiment ... it for her grandad (My Dad), although I think he would probably go for the cake and leave the icing!!
Challenges:
Lili of the Valley - anything goes
Paperplay - Man's card
Cupcake Craft Challenge - Boy, oh boy, oh boy!
Make it Monday
Oh La La Creations - special Man/ Father's Day card
And a quickie ...
I have been playing with my new WMS frame stamps and BoBunny stamps ... thought they might make nice notelets ... quite like the kraft and sepia look to this one!!
Challenges:
Less is More - one layer + in the frame
I am going to try to get back in my craft room and play ... although Beth is hunting the dominoes box!!!

20 comments:
Your LIM card is lovely Cathy, I haven't used kraft card, but I'm thinking that maybe I should.
Thanks so much
Chrissie
Lady LIM
"Less is More"
What a nice simple card you have posted to LIM. It would make a nice man card too because of the cardstock colour too.
Great job. Thanks for sharing.
Carolyn W
Great job - I have some kraft cardstock on order .... can't wait now!
Kathyk
Love the kraft card, the watch image I'd beautifully vintage.
Cathy, I do love the look of a kraft card..and yours is so pretty!
My Card
Gorgeous card Cathy. Coloured this one myself and its a dream.Thanks for taking part in this weeks LOTV Challenge and love to Beth!!
Clairexx
Oh, cute! Fab masculine card. Love the sentiment. Thanks for joining us for this week's Cupcake Challenge. x
Wonderful hun...! and I do love the kraft card stock sweetie..!
hugs Vicky xx
These are both really great! Love the LOTV card!!
Hi, I saw your card on Make it Monday - very cute and great for a boy!
Super card Cathy
That clock would have worked as the frame with a small sentiment inside too!
Thank you
Diva LIM mandi
"Less is More"
Love the sentiment - give me some icing! This is a really sweet card! I am stopping by from the Cupcake Craft Challenge, I've linked up too.
Hugs, antonella :-)
http://quilling.blogspot.com/2011/06/free-fathers-day-digital-images.html
Hello Cathy. That little boy with boat image is coloured beautifully . Both cards are Fab .Thanks for sharing on Make it Monday .
Awww AWESOME, I love your image and the sentiment is perfect too!! Thanks so much for playing at Paper Play this week:-)
Hugs
Karen
xxx
hopped over from MIM, love the image of the boy with boat..so so cute, I know a little three year old who would love it on his card...
Good luck in all your Challenges
Claire
Saw theis project on *Make It Monday* and it is wonderful!Love this image! It is so foyful)))) Great job!
Fab male card and such lovely papers and image! Thanks for joining in the fun at Cupcake this week :) Donna x
Fabulous card Cathy, love the sentiment! Thanks for stopping off at OLL this time and hope to see you again soon. Hugs x
What gorgeous male cards. I love all the little details. Thanks so much for playing at Cupcake this week. x
Wow, I love your cards! Thanks for linking it up to the Make It Monday party!!
Mary J x
Post a Comment