Its not the tidy, organised desk today it usually is ...
I have my recent Simon Says order sitting there, I should put it away but I still need to look at it and stroke it. I am in the middle of colouring an image using my prismas, I am finally getting the hang of them!!
Here's a closer look at my new goodies ... lots of TH stash again :)
Hopefully Mr Blogger will behave this week so i can leave comments, although it probably won't be until the weekend as I am off to see Take That later, and hen off to Inverness for a couple of days. My goodies will have a while yet to wait before I play with them.

11 comments:
Your having busy time hunni.Hope you enjoy take thatconcert.they started the tour last week in Sunderland and thats all that was on the news up North while at dads!It looks absolutely fab so you should have fab night and great treat in store from what ive seen.
Have fab few days away too.
Happy woyww
hugs judex2
looking good - busy times indeed. Enjoy that stash - waiting for my SSS&S too!
Have a good WOYWW,
Sarah at 7
Hi
Your desk looks great, so it may not be as tidy as normal ~ but it looks very inspriational. Hope you enjoy Take That and your couple of days away. Enjoy your new stash. Thank you for the noesy around xx
Oh YUM YUM! those pencils look amazing.
love the storage, love the busy desk and the beautiful pencils and items, beautiful workspace, thank you for sharing, Happy WOYWW 105, #22, (please do check out my blog candy)
Wonderful new product, Such fun to play with!!!
Keep smiling and creating
Lots of yummy stash there me thinks to play with. Very organised and neat Cath, maybe a detour on Friday to tidy my room is in order, LOL.....you'll never be seen again!
Erika. x
I loovvvee my prismas and OMS. Once you get addicted to them there is no turning back
Going to see Take That ... WOW!! you are so lucky. I love your pencils. I have a set of the Derwent water colour pencils and they are so lovely to use. I also sit and gloat over them sometimes.
I love your new pencils too...I am sitting here drooling wishing I had some too to sit and stare at. Love them. Thanks for sharing! Vickie
Great desk - lurve that princess stamp!
Post a Comment