Tuesday, 19 May 2009

Inked up finally!

I have finally got round to inking up my WOJ Summer kit and have had a play. I used the Stamp with Fun theme vintage, Papertake's sketch by Dawny and A Spoonful's theme Celebration.
I watercoloured thei mage and distressed the background. I used Bsic Grey papers and distressed the edges and inked them with pink and green ink. I added cream lace and flowers, and stamped the sentiment using Sepia ink.

Recipe:
Stamp(s): WOJ Summer Kit; Sentiment Papermania
Colouring Media: Distress inks
Papers: Basic Grey Urban Priarie
Embellishments: Prima flowers, rose buds, lace from stash

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card cathy,Thanks for playing along with ASFOS this week,Hugs Debbie x

CraftyC said...

Gorgeous card Cathy, I love this new kit, cant wait to ink mine up!
Clairex

Allison said...

gorgeous card Cathy
AllisonX

nessy said...

gorgeous card cathy ~ beautiful papers and you have coloured the image perfectly ~ my ez mount arrived today ~so next job is to get my summer kit ready to stamp up!!!
vanessa xx

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Cathy,l love the stamp and colours.
So goegeous papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Karen said...

STUNNING !!! Love it.

Love Karen xxx

Tessi`s Kramecke said...

Schöne zarte Farben.

LG
Gitti

Anonymous said...

Fabby card Cathy, love it.

Sandra said...

Hi Cathy....beautiful card,love the new WOJ image you have used,thanks for joining us this week at SWF,
Take care
San x

Kaz said...

Totally stunning Cathy! Fab distressing.
Kaz xx

Ila said...

What a Beautiful card!!..love the image, coloring and lovely distressing!!...Hugs, Ila

Nilla said...

Oh, pretty card Cathy! hugs Nilla

Macpurp said...

this is just beautiful!
love teen xx

Mrs Mayne said...

Lovely card! Verry pretty! Thanks for joining us for the challenge!

debby4000 said...

Oh she is gorgeous wonderful papers too.
luv
Debby

Jilli said...

Pretty card, fab colouring and gorgeous papers. Jillix