Wednesday, 20 May 2009

ABC O is for ...

Orderly
For this challenge you need to balance your card, so if you use a flower somewhere or a ribbon, you need to balance it with another.
I made this card for one of Beth's friends who was three recently. I watercoloured thei mage and cut it out using my Nesties labels. I have kept the layout and the embellishments simple as the papers are quite loud!!
Do have a look at the other DT's blogs and have a go yourself.


Recipe:
Stamp(s): Sugar Nellie Gorguss girls
Colouring Media: Distress inks
Papers: Papermania Retro Floral
Embellishments: punched flowers, gems and ribbon from stash


7 comments:

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

great card Cathy

such lovely vibrant colours

hugs Jane x

Just Tracys Crafts said...

Cathy that is lovely,

Tracyxx

Macpurp said...

oh this is lovely!
great colours.
love tina x

Anonymous said...

Super card Cathy, oh i forgot i have these papers. Love it.

cheryl said...

great card hun love the colours too xxx

Pauline C said...

Fab card Cathy - love the image!
Pauline x

Helen said...

Gorjuss card - love the bright colours!
Helen x