I adore these PB mice and have done something I haven't done for ages ... decoupaged them! I stamped the image 3 times and then layered the mice, and then some of the berries and the mice's arms up. I added blue fringe to the mouse's scarf. The dp are Daisy D and the braid is from my stash. I added glitter glue to the berries and leaves, and gems to the corners of the card to add some sparkle.I am also going to enter this into this week's PBSC challenge as its better than my previous effort!LOL!
This is Ellie's Christmas card. Another Rachelle Anne Millar Christmas sta,p. The dp are Dovecraft, Papermania embossed card and cardstock put through my cuttlebug. I used sparkly blue organza ribbon and glittered up a couple of prima flowers and bits of the image.

15 comments:
Two great cards. I really like your image and what you did with it on the first one. Great job.
Wow, great Works from You!
Domi
Beautiful cards Cathy they are both gorgeous. I think Ellie will love her card. Debbie x
Hi Cathy, oh wow these are gorgoeus, love this images and your wiring technique is fab.
Hugs :)x
Oh wow! Both gorgeous cards Cathy! I love the effect of the decoupage and that snowman stamp is sooo cute!!
Love Becky xx
Gorgeous! Especially the snowman!
Ruth xx
two fantastic cards cathy
love them both
hugs jane x
To beautiful cards again Cathy, love Ellies christmas card she will love it so pretty thanks for joining us this week
Hugs Jacqui x
Two more beautiful cards Cathy - love the decoupaged mice (so intricate .. must have taken ages) and the snowman image is also so cute! Thanks for joining in the PBSC twice this week"
Paulien x
two beautiful cards cathy and love your sparkly card for the challenge - thanks for playing along this week at PBSc
Hugs
kath
xxxx
Cathy your cards are so pretty. Thanks for joining us this week at LOTV
2 beautiful cards :)
Aww these are gorgeous cards! Thanks for joining us for the challenge! x
You have created such nice cards!
BTW the link that you have posted on papertake weekly is not working.
Hugs from Pakistan!
VIBGYOR Krafts
ooohh sorry i didnt see the other comment! :o) My bad!
Post a Comment