I really scratched my head with this one, as I do not have any of the Charlie Christmas stamps ... but I do have Oakley on a scooter ... and the little boy I mind wants one for Christmas so ...
I used Papermania papers and a Cuddly Buddly stamp - the idea being, has he been good enough to get his scooter? I added red metallic brads and green wire to complete it.
10 comments:
gorgeous card and i love your colouring:)
sue
xx
Great card, love the sentiment lol. Donna x
So cute Cathy and I love how you've bent the rules lol!! You rebel!!
Love Becky xx
well ideal xmas card for a little boy!! love your colouring and layout!!~love the sentiment!!
vanessa xx
This is fabulous, lovely image. I hope he has been good enough.lol.
This is just beautiful dear. So glad you joined us for the woj challenge
Your coloring is gorgeous!! and I love the papers and details!! beautiful!
wonderful card!!!!!!
hugs tina46
a fabulous card Cathy, brilliantly coloured,. thank you for playing along this week. hugs rachxx
Brilliant card Cathy - love the layout and papers. Wonderful colouring of the image too
hugs Bev x
Post a Comment