Wednesday, 5 November 2008

WOJ sketch

I've made quite a lot of cards for other people recently, so for the WOJ sketch I have made a card for me, one I probably will never put in the to use/sell box. The sketch is fab and one I will definitely use again, and for this card I decided to keep the embellishments to a minimum ... so no flowers or wire!I do like this Willow and have used Autumnal colours as Spring seems quite a long way away at the moment. No sentiment, a bow instead, as I don't put sentiments on cards unless asked to.

Stamps : WOJ Willow with umbrella, Hero Arts Scrolls
Papers: Basic Grey Mellow
Embellishments: ribbon from stash, the bow one came from a box of chocs!, brads by Papermania


31 comments:

~Emma~ said...

Its really beautiful Cathy...I love these colours...works so well. Em.x

Bubbles said...

Gorgeous card, the colours and papers are lovely and the image beautifully coloured. The bow looks so pretty and love the stamped scrolls.
Joanne x

Debbie said...

Stunning card Cathy, your colouring is beautiful and I love the earthy colours. Debbie x

Anonymous said...

wonderful card!!!!!!!love the images !!!!
hugs tina46

Tab said...

Super Duper card Cathy! Love the colours and image! :0) Tab xxx

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

beautiful muted colours cathy - love it

hugs jane x

Becky said...

Oh wow! it's gorgeous cathy! I don't blame you for keeping this one for yourself unless you want to send it to me of course lol!!
love Becky xx

CraftyC said...

A great card Cathy, good for you for spoiling yourself!!
Clairex

Helen said...

Gorgeous - love the colours!
Pop over to my blog - there's something for you...
Helen x

Donalda said...

This is just gorgeous Cathy. Thanks for joining us this week

Sally said...

Very stunning. Love the colors and the BG paper matches perfectly

Maria Matter said...

Cathy, this is stunning!
I'm loving these colors, swirls and bow!!! Your coloring of this sweet image is beautiful!
Blessings, Maria

Desire Fourie said...

This is lovely, great autumn hues. Warm regards

Iris said...

Brilliant card, I love the image and the used colors.

Hugs
Iris

TARJA L said...

Absolutely beautiful!! I love the image and I like the colours in your card.

mueppi said...

Stunning card, Cathy!
Your colouring is fab!
Hugs Gisela

Sue said...

beautiful card and such lovely colours:)

sue
xx

Sharon Traynor Designs said...

Absolutely beautiful. Gorgeous colours and you're right; it doesn't need any other embellishments.
Sharon

Pauline C said...

Lovely card - fab image and love those stamped scrolls
Pauline x

debby4000 said...

Fabulous card, wonderful image and she works so well with the papers.

Joy said...

A gorgeous card! Love the image xx

Liza said...

Gorgeous card, the colours are great and you have coloured her to perfection.

Liza x

Alison H said...

Beautiful colors on this card. Love the paper..

Paula said...

What a beautiful card it really is stunning
Paula xxxx

Christine D. said...

Great card! Love it!

Tara Godfrey said...

Cathy, your card is fabulous! I love the ribbon detail, the colours are really great and the image is stunning and coloured perfectly!
Hugs taraG

Happy Crafter said...

Gorgeous card love the colouring and super image, You have a fab blog lovin havin a look around :)
Val xxx

Michele Roos said...

Gorgeous card. Love the colours and the papers. Michele x

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card, love the colourings.. Joanne x

Heather Huggins said...

Fabulous card! Thanks for tring my sketch this week.

carine said...

lovely card..i love the image..i don't have this one..