This is the last card I am posting today. I think I have finally caught up with myself and my blogging!! I haven't made all the cards today ... honest!I have used the Friday Sketcher sketch to make this card for a friend's hubby, who loves fishing, and as the theme is water it is also suitable for the CCT challenge this week.
I have used a PB stamp, and K and Co Hopscotch papers, which I think work really well as landscape or seascape papers. As I am new to wire I have had another play - still trying to get all the curls the same size - LOL!
No sentiment yet - she can't make her mind up, as ever!

11 comments:
Ooh Cathy this is adorable .. never seen this stamp before (my husband loves fishing and i have got a different hedgy fishing stamp lol!!) I also agree the papers are brilliant for sea themes .. they also looked fab on your Edwin fihing card.
Pauline x
Oh I love this one Cathy! The papers and image are gorgeous! Very impressed with your wire work! I'll give you a little tip for getting your circles the same size! Wrap your wire around something circular (like a glue stick) flatten out the wire then pull apart as much as you want, not a lot for big curls, or a lot for small curls! Hope this helps!!
Love Becky xx
very cute card, lovely image and papers are great :)
*Brocéliane*
Fabulous card and the wire is a wonderful idea! Thanks for joining us at friday sketchers.
Beautiful card!! Love those blue-green colors! The wire is also great. Thanks for joining in FS!! Love from Holland,
Jacqueline
fab card, I love the image and the colours you have used. Thanks for joining in the CCT challenge
Wow...... Cathy
I love this image!!
It is so cute!!!!!!!
Hugs Gisela
Wow you ave been busy I just adore everything single thing about this card, especially the colours
Hugs Jacqui x
very adorable !!!! beautiful card !!!
Great card :o)
Hugs
Tracey
x
This is absolutely gorgeous!
I love your composition.
Fantastic colours and details.
Marvellous scene!
Thanks for your participation FS.
Post a Comment