Thursday, 12 January 2012

The Sugar Bowl #75

 Erika has set the sketch over at the Sugar Bowl challenge this week, and the optional extra is a Birthday card.


One lucky winner of this challenge will have their choice of 4 stamps (or 6 stamps, if we reach 100+ entries) either from the new release or any stamps from the Sugar Nellie range at
logo


 I used To and Fro from the Home Grown range, and coloured her using my prisma pencils.  The dp is a mixture of leftovers from my scrap tray (I think some are MME) .  I added some lace, some vines and little flowers with pearls popped into their centres.  The sentiment is a Penny Black one, and a bit larger than in the sketch!!


5 comments:

Fiona said...

oh this is lovely Cathy...fab stamp!!great colour combo too.

Fi
x

Erika said...

Lovely card Cathy, especially loving those die cut leaves. Great colour combo too.
Big hugs, Erika.

Elaine said...

Beautiful card Cathy. I love these colours and of course the image!

Hugs Elaine xx

Jeni said...

Beautiful Cathy! Love the vines you added, perfect for this sweet image. ~jeni :)

Pat said...

Hi Cathy! Gorgeous card, darlin'!! I love this little cutie...and your pencil coloring is soooo pretty!! Great DPs too. Love it all! Hugs. Pat Frank