Wooohhhooooo its Friday!! Roll on tonight and the weekend! Its also time for another otally papercrafts challenge and it is Caroline's turn to choose the challenge ... a nice easy one ... Spots an Stripes.
I used a Gorguss girl I haven't inked up for ages and paper peiced her dress, colouring the rest in using promarkers. The dp are digi papers and I added some faux stitching, a PB sentiment, and some card candy. The white panel is embossed using my CB Swiss dots folder. Finally some white card candy to finish.
Challenges:
Allsorts - paper piecing
Paper Take Weekly - die cute
For Fun - anything goes
I love Promarkers - cute and cuddly
Paper Take Weekly - die cute
For Fun - anything goes
I love Promarkers - cute and cuddly
My mum's craft shop - here come the girls
Simon Says Stamp - spots and stripes
Pixie Cottage - sketch and stitching
Paperplay - in stitches
Moving along with the times - spots and stripes

31 comments:
Wonderful cute card Cathy.
luv
Debby
Just gorgeous, loving the red, white and blue colours. A challenge well interpreted.
WOW this is so sweet, I love this Gorjuss Girl. (Mind you love them all really) Thanks for playing on MAWTT this week, Hazelxox
Really like the clean look of this card - great paper piecing and a lovely colour combo. x
Great card, Love the blue and red together!
Thanks for playing at Allsorts this week
Emma xxx
Fabulous card Cathy, great layout, love the blue/red/white combo. Joey x
Fab!! I love that image, haven't used her in a very long time.....
Mwah xx
This is lovely, she's one of my favourite Gorjuss Girls and I love how you've paper-pieced the dress.
Nicki, xx
So sweet! You did a super job coloring her hair!
A really lovely card Cathy.
Thank you so much for joining in my Paper Piecing theme at Allsorts this week and good luck.
B x
Shes too cute! thanks for sharing at For Fun!
Really fab card, Cathy. Love these Gorjuss girls (I have just bought a new one) and her paper pieced dress looks gorgeous.
Caroline xxx
Hi hun
gorgeous card, luv the colour combo, lovely layout, have lovely weekend hun, sue,x
Gorgeous card Cathy :-) I love the image and colours, really striking :-)
Hope you have a lovely weekend :)
luv
Lols x x x
oops ,,, thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp and PTW too :-) xx
Gorgeous card Cathy,fab image and colour combo... enjoy the weekend.
Wendy xx
Such a sweet card, I love this image and the papers are gorgeous, the card candi finishes it perfectly, love it
Lindsay xx
Fab colours used and love gorjuss girls images
Have a great weekend
Sarah x
I love this stamp and love how you have paper pieced the dress to match design papers.
Love this polka dots and strips - always does it for me.
Best wishes, Sharon
Great card! I love the dots on stripes theme. Perfect colors!
Thanks for Sharing at For Fun Challenges!
~Liz (Guest Designer)
Hi Cathy. Love all the dotty-ness. Lovely card. Thanks for joining us this week at I ♥ Promarkers this week & good luck.
Tine :)
She is colored so prettily. Love the colors and the clean look to the card. Hugs, Linda
Love the paper piecing on her dress, adorable. Thanks so much for joining us at SImon Says Stamp.
A wonderful creation hun! Thanks for playing at PTW! xxx
gorgeous card Cathy love the colour combo thanks for joining us at PTW hugs Jill xx
This is so cute and colourful, love the image and your colouring is fantastic. Thank you for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week and good luck. Hugs Dora xx
How wonderfully creative. We are thrilled you joined us this week on the Pixie Cottage Challenge and hope to continue to share inspiration with you.
Heidi
Hello! What a cute card. Love your Gorguss girl image and coloring. Beautifully designed! Thanks so much for joining us this week at the Pixie Cottage!
Denise
PCDT
Great colors. Like how you colored her.
Thanks for playing "Anything Goes" with For Fun Challenges. Hope to see you tomorrow when the new challenge is posted.
wonderful card - love the spots and stripes . Thanks for joining us at MAWTT this week
Lisa x
Gorgeous card Cathy, that is still my favourite GG, and I love how you've coloured her hair.
Thanks for joining us at Paper Play for our stitching challenge & at Simon Says Stamp for our spots & stripes challenge
hugs Mandy xx
Post a Comment