here is a fab LOTV stamp that has been rather lacking in ink recently!! I just love this little girl .. .so like Beth on a bad day!!! You can really feel her strop! She is coloured in promarkers and flex pens and the dp is from Stampin' Up. I added glamour dust to her tiara and dress. I distressed the edges and to give them more of an aged feel, embossed them with old paper embossing powder, before distressing the edges with vintage photo ink. The flowers are misted and inked to add some aging, and i added some seam binding and a ticket sentiment. Finally some pearls for that vintage look.
Challenges:
Craft your days away - distressing
Craft your passion - aqua, blue and brown
Creative stamp friends - old fashioned/antique
Stamp with Fun - cute vintage
Simon Says Stamp and show - song title (Its my Party)
Sketch Saturday - sketch
2 Sisters - embossing
Papertake Weekly - Happy Highlights
And have you seen this amazing candy up for grab ... read all about it here.


17 comments:
a beautiful card Cathy, I love the soft blue colours and the soft vintage style too.
hugs, annie x
Gorgeous card Cathy the image is great. X
Just gorgeous. You've coloured the image beautifully.
Hugs
Desire
Gorgous card and fab colouring. Love the papers too. Luv Zippy xxxx
Great card Cathy, love the attitude on the wee stamped image. Liking the fancy storage too.
Crafty hugs, Erika.
Your card is lovely! Thank you for playing along with the Papertake Weekly challenge.
Absolutely gorgeous - love the papers and colours and that image is one I, too have not inked for a wee while! Susie x
Too precious Cathy! I love the distressed edges and the sentiment is perfect for her pouty self. ~jeni :)
Awww this is so pretty and so sweet, love the cute LOTV image ... and now you guess where I'm going he he. Thank you for the link xxx
A gorgeous card. I love the paper combo and colours.
Thanks for joining Papertake Weekly.
Jenny
A gorgeous card. I love the paper combo and colours.
Thanks for joining Papertake Weekly.
Jenny
as always cathy what a gorgeous card ...sure beth never looks like that!!
thanks for joining us on CREATIVE STAMP FRIENDS!!
vanessa xx
Fun card with a cute image that I found something amusing. I love the three little flowers and the ribbon.
buy revitol stretch mark cream
Perfectly matched song title to the image! Thanks for joining the challenge at Simon Says Stamp & Show.
beautiful Card Cathy!!I love the Stamp.Thank you for joining Stamp with Fun this week.
hugs
tina46
A really lovely card Cathy ...Thank you for joining the team at Simon Says Stamp and Show this week ... we hope to see you again soon!
Beautiful card, I love the cute image! Thank you for taking part in the CYDA 'Distressing' challenge xx
Post a Comment