Fall/Autumn/Halloween
I used Best Witches from the Simply Sassy range over at Sugar Nellie, and coloured her with my promarkers. I used my octagonal nesties to cut her out and deliberately off-centred her on the shape (hubby mentioned that the shape was wonky ... what does he know??!!) The dp is Basic Grey Eerie, and I matted it onto distressed cardstock. I added some purple webbing and some orange lacey ribbon, before layering up a flower.
As always, our wonderful sponsor Simon Says Stamp is offering one lucky winner a fab $25 shopping spree in the Simon Says Superstore, just think of the goodies you could treat yourself to with that !!
(Please note: This is a voucher code that entitles the winner to a $25 saving off their order in Simon Says Stamp, P+P charges will still apply unless the conditions are met to earn free P+P, please check here if you would like to see these conditions)
Challenges:
Cupcake Craft challenge - halloween
Everybody-Art-Challenge - halloween
Creative Card Crew - Spooky fun
Simon Says Stamp - Halloween/goth
Stamp with Fun - sketch
Crafty creations - 3 dp, 2 embellishments, 1 image.
Fuss and Fancy - fall/halloween
Just Us Girls - halloween colours
Craft Your Days Away - Halloween colours
One Stop Craft Challenge - Halloween
ABC challenge - Boo
I also had a go at making a quick card, again using Basic Grey Eerie, and the text from Wlatzing Mouse Stamps Hocus Pocus set ... I promised myself that I wouldn't add any embellishment ... still embellishment free, but it is killing me lOL!!!



20 comments:
just love the witch ~amazing colouring cathy ~just perfect!!
vanessa xx
Adorable, cute halloween card.
luv
Debby
They are fab!
Many thanks for sharing with us at Cupcake Craft.
Warm hugs
Maarit
A really fab spooky card and perfect added detail! Thanks for sharing with us at Cupcake this week :) Donna ♥ x
Hi Cathy, a fabulous card, your colours and design are both fantastic and your adoragle Sassy image and awesome colouring!!!
Hugs
Heather xx
and thanks so much for having fun at Simon Says Stamp challenge
Gorgous cards cathy, I love your colouring and layouts!! Fab!!!
hugs
Jacqui x
Wonderful card - fabulous coloring~ Thanks for joining in with the JUGS challenge~
what a cute card! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations for our 3,2,1 challenge! :-) Amy
Gorgeous cards Cathy :-) I love first one especially, the image is adorable and the papers are fab ! :-)
thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
luv
Lols x x x
Fabulous card, Cathy!! Great mix of papers and your attention to detail is wonderful! Hugs, Juliexx
Two fabulous cards Cathy.
Thank you for joining us over at CYDA for our Halloween Colours challenge.
Joanne xx
Great cards, fab witch! Thanks for taking part in the CYDA challenge xx
amazing card... love the coloring in the first one and the second is beautiful even without embellishments!!!!
thanks for playing with us at ABC Challenge
hugs
Hi Cathy, gorgeous card hun, love the image and the shape too, hugs Liz xx
Super cute image and great coloring. Thank you for coloring with JUGS this week. It's great to have you aboard.
Ohh I love your spooky-tastic card chick. What gorgeous colours you've used :) Thank you for joining us this week over at the Simon Says Stamp challenge. Hugs, Dawny x
Great take on the challenge colors! Thanks so much for playing along with Just Us Girls!
What a great halloween card!!! And great mix of coluors!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at ABC!!
Beautifully coloured as always Cathy.
Thanks for joining us at ABC.
Lin xx
Adorable cards,creative idea i love these all.
custom gift cards
Post a Comment