ACETATE
To make the card blank i cut a strip of white cardstock 15cm x 13cm, and then scored the long edge at 13cm to make a square card. The cardstock was mbossed with a snowflakes folder. I attached a piece of acetate (13x13cm) to the folded edge, and then added a strip of punched cardstock and some ribbon. The branch is a Marianne Creatible die and I inked the edges of it with silver ink. I used TH fragments for the baubles, stamping snowflakes in stazon on to the backs of them, and adding circles of patterned paper. I tied them onto the branch using white embroidery thread.
Cute Card Thursday - tree-mendous (spruce branch)
Do you Stack up - use your scraps
We are sponsored by
Prize will be FOUR digi images of winners choice.
Challenges:Cute Card Thursday - tree-mendous (spruce branch)
Do you Stack up - use your scraps




10 comments:
Fantastic card Cathy :-) very clever use of acetate ,, this is stunning and I know this will look even more spectacular IRL :-)
THANK YOU XXX you know why xx :-)
luv
Lols x x x
ohhhhhhhhh it's stunning Cathy, love how you used the acetate.
Very, very pretty card
Anne x
One word!!! Fantastic!!! Amzing card this way!!! Hugs Marion
So gorgeous card Cathy.
Hugs Riet.xx
Ooh got this die too yet unused, I'm so bad. Love this acetate card Cathy and the snowflakes are fab.
Hugs Erika.
I LOVE how you used the acetate here - it looks amazing.
Caroline xxx
Hi boss!
totally gorgeous card, very classy design,great use of the acetate, sue,x
Stunning card! Love it! Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up.
-Wenche
Wow, I love the acetate! Great card. Thanks for playing along with us this week at DYSU.
stunning card!
many thanks for joining in the Cute Card Thursday Challenge this week!
have a great day, Debxx
Post a Comment