We have had a busy morning tidying and cleaning ... sent hubby out to buy some more storage units for the girls' toys.
I did find some time to ink up and colour one of my new Sugar Nellie Simply Sassy's - windswept.
I coloured the image using my promarkers, and then distressed the edges in milled lavender and stamped the swirl in dusty concorde. The edges of all the cardstock and dp is brushed in starlight black ink, and the white cardstock is embossed using my D'vine swirls folder. I added some gorgeous lace from my lovely blogging buddy Ali, (thank you sweetie, it broke my heart to cut it!!!), some ribbon, a bow, and a flower with a button centre.
It fits these challenges:
I Love Promarkers - lavender and lace
Everybody-Art-Challenge - Favourite things - Sugar Nellie Simply Sassy stamps, my promarkers, crafting!!
Creative Inspirations - buttons and bows
Friday Sketcher - sketch
Totally Gorguss - As you like it
And being brave having seen everyone else's entries, a final go at the Simply Sassy GDT call.

17 comments:
Very nice Cathy, and what a lovely piece of lace, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
xx
This is gorgeous and the colours are scrummy. Mmm i think i NEEd her now too lol. Have a fabby day.
Luvs ya
Ali x
this is gorgeous Cathy, love the colours that you have used to colour her.xx
This is fabulous Cathy :O) Oh dear, I hadn't realised there were new S Sassy's - now I'll have to go check them out ! Thanks for joining us on I ♥ Promarkers this week.
hugs
wynneth
x
Another beautiful creation Cathy and i love the colours you have chosen hun, fab lace too and I can see why you were "heart broken" to cut it up!
Have a lovely weekend :o)
Hugs Vicky xx
OOO...New ribbon...dreaded scissors,thats such a scary thing, I know..... dont know how many times I really needed to use my ribbon, but it still hangs there, and I just stare at it.
Gorgeous card, such a cute image.
Luv CHRISSYxx
What a gorgeous card Cathy.
Hugs Riet.x
Beautiful card and wonderful papers and colors! Thank you for joining us over at FSB!
Hugs,
Jorunn
Hi, and I agree it is a fabulous bit of lace. Lovely card for it to go on though! Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers.
Tine :)
Gorgeous card Cathy. Love the colours. Thanks for joining us at TG this week.
Good luck with the GDT call.
Kat x
What a pretty card, thank you for joining us this week at I ♥ Promarkers.
Love your gorgeous card Cathy, sweet image and fab colours
gorgeous card ~ love the lace ~ sweet image ~love your colouring!! perfect
vanessa xx
Lovely card hun! Thanks for joining in with our Challenge of Buttons & Bows this week over at Creative Inspirations Wednesday Challenge Blog! xxx
OOO love this image and what you have done with her, very pretty card :)
Wonderful card! I really love the colors!
Thanks for joining us at Friday Sketchers this week!
Hugs Tanja
A lovely card,that image is fab, thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers this week
Ruth x
Post a Comment