Monday, 10 January 2011

Magical Mondays

 We are back with a slightly different theme of gothic angels. This week we want to see a naughty side to all your creations, the normal rules apply that it has to be a magical image but we are also accepting any Kenny K images as he has kindly sponsored us this week.


the wonderful prizes are

3 digis for 1st prize, 2 for 2nd and 1 for 3rd

I made 2 cards for the challenge ...

I coloured Raven using my pens, and cut her out using nesties.  I distressed the edgeof the image using starlight black ink.  I followed the sketch over at Friday Sketchers, and kept the details simple.  The dp is K and Co Que Sera, and the embellishments came from my stash.  As I am going to give this to my hubby for Valentines day I am entering into this week's Kenny K Krafty Girlz challenge, Love ya.

My second card using Devilish Donna ...

 Again she is coloured using my pens and then i cut her out.  I loosley followed the sketch from Wild Orchid crafts ... put the ribbon in the wrong place ... doh!!!  Sorry about the quality of the pic ... I took it in hubby's light box thingy at night ... not a success!!!


 

9 comments:

Jayne Hayward said...

Absolutely gorgeous cards. Love the colours used and the dp.

Jayne xx

Sarah said...

Fab cards Cathy! Great colouring.
Sarah xx :0)

sallysbitz2 said...

Two smashing cards x

hugs sally x
sallysbitz.blogspot.com

Rach said...

two fantastic cards Cathy, brilliant work hun..
thank you for joining us KKKG challenge...xxxx

Vanessa (aka V'ness, Nessa, oldschool) said...

ooohhh Cathy!
awesome!
I especially love the first one :)
thanks for joinin us at KKKG!!!

Patty Sue 2 said...

Both cards are outstanding. I love your coloring and the colors you used on each one! Thanks for joining us this week at KKKG! I hope we see you again next week!

Bella´s Bastelecke said...

It's so cute! What a lovely colours you have used…………… Thanks for joining KKKG this week.........

Hugs
Judith

Bev said...

Brilliant cards Cathy, love the colour combos. Thanks for joining us at KK this week x

Warpedwoman said...

I love the images...