Wednesday, 5 January 2011

ABC challenge

Welcome back to ABC and today we announce our new changes. From now on as well as a letter theme we will also have a sketch for you to follow.

We are very lucky to be sponsored by

 have offered this stamp

To the lucky winner.

Here is the sketch we would like you to follow with the extra being L is for Lace.



I coloured Tilda in using my promarkers and cut her out. I used my sizzix tag die to cut out the tag.  I added some blue organza ribbon and some antique stained lace.  The flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts and my stash.

I am entering this into these challenges:
Just Magnolia - Anything Goes
Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes
 Recipe: 
Stamp(s): Magnolia Tilda with Present
Colouring Media: Promarkers

Papers: Basic Grey Cappella
Embellishments: ribbon, lace, flowers from stash

5 comments:

Riet said...

So gorgeous card Cathy,I love the image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.x

debby4000 said...

Adorable cute card Cathy, fab colours and sweet Tilda.
luv
Debby

Rach said...

a fabulous card Cathy, great papers.x

Giò said...

WOW Cathy.... totally fantastic!!!!
Huge hugs, Giò

Shell said...

gorjuss card Cathy, thanks for joing us this week at papertake weekly.
Shell GDT xx