Saturday, 15 January 2011

Pom poms

I am loving these latest LOTV stamps ... think this is going to be my neice's birthday card .. well part of it, or should it be for Beth???? 

 I coloured her using my pens and added lots of stickles.  I embossed the white cardstock using a very neglected CB embossing folder, stylised flowers, and the dp is BAsic Grey Eva .. another neglected bit of my stash.  I added some punched flowers and a bow and ribbon.

 It fits these challenges
Lili of the Valley - Things with wings
Everybody Art Challenge - sketch
Stampavie and More - Glitter/sparkle

Beth is going into hospital soon and I am hoping lots of people will send her cards ... the details can be found here.  Please take rhe time to have a look.

I am on a first aid course all day so no chance to have a play with the rest of my LOTVs :(.
 

5 comments:

Victoria said...

gorgeous and it is pink!

Chris(craft) and Dave(photos) Richards said...

HI Cathy
love your lotv card,beautiful
pink !
I,ve just put up a pink lotv
card on my blog this a.m.
check it out !
love and hugs
chris richards
x
http://ellascraftcreations.blogspot.com/2011/01/lily-of-valley-valentine-card.html

Ali Watson said...

Oh loving this and pink too lol. I agree these stamps are fab. Must get some at SECC if I can wait that long lol.

Lurvs ya

Ali x

Mephisto said...

Hi,
thats a really sweet card.
Thanks for joining in by EAC and LotV this week.

Domi

Daisychain said...

A beautiful card, thank you for joining us this week at LOTV. Hugs Christine x