Saturday, 1 January 2011

InStyle Stamps 2011

 Things are a changing over at InStyle Stamps this year ...starting with a new line up on the design teams ... yes teams .. there are three now.  You can find the list of teams and designers over at the InStyle Stamps blog.  I was really delighted to stay on as the images are all fabulous and Virginia, Taylor and the rest of the girls are amazing to work with.

The Chicks will be sharing projects made with our new rubber stamp sets, and occasionally existing rubber we have for sale in the store. They'll be creating tutorials, working on our Wednesday Challenges, and in general just being amazing. The Chickies will be working with our digi images and sharing step by step instructions on how they make their projects for you. The Chicklets will also be working with digi images, and you'll be seeing their fantastic art in challenges throughout the craft universe. 

But as well as 3 Design teams we have other news ...

BIG things are in store for InStyle Stamps this year - starting with our very first trip to CHA at the end of this month! We'll be debuting our brand new, super adorable, RUBBER stamp sets - that's right, I said RUBBER stamp sets! Just wait until you see how fantastic they are. We also have a great line up of our popular digi images to release in 2011.

Trust me ... I have seen the January releases and they are amazing, stunning and fantastic .. .I WANT them all ... note that Virginia .. .I WANT , no NEED them all :)


 

1 comment:

cats whiskers said...

WooHoo Cathy thanks for your lovely comments dear, hope you all had a fabulous Christmas, and that 2011 brings you all you could wish for
Big Hugs