Thursday, 13 January 2011

Donald

My SN order arrived yesterday, and having eazi mounted and inked them all up I couldn't resist colouring Donald in ...

 Don't you just want to cuddle him, sat in his puddle in the rain?  I coloured him with my promarkers and then cut him out and matted him onto an ebossed circle.  The dp is DCWV Nana's Nursery, and I added some card candy.  I used the sketch from the Sugar Bowl, but ignored the theme ... well I could use it for my brother's birthday, which was Monday, and card is still not made, let alone sent!!!

I'll be back later with my Dutchdare Card challenge card, and a card for inStyle Satmap colour challenge.

 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Totally gorgeous Cathy, love the little ducky :)

Thanks for playing in the Sugar Bowl!!
Hugs, Marlene x

Chrissy D said...

Ohhh is this CUTE! Great card!

Karen said...

Totally cute card Cathy, love that image.

Love Karen x

Vicky said...

Hiya Cathy!

How adorable hun!, he is so cute and I just love your dp's too :o)

Hugs Vicky xx

Michele Roos said...

Such a gorgeous card Cathy. Love the image you've used and the colours also. Hugs Michele x

Ali Watson said...

CAthy this is fantastic. Donald is such a cutie. Love it.

Thanks for playing in The Sugar Bowl

Ali x