I love Sugar Nellie's Simply Sassy range ... Hippy Chick is a definite favourite.
I watercoloured her using my distress inks. I spritzed round her using hydrangea glimmer mists. The sketch is from Friday Sketchers, and I used doliys for the circle elements. The outer one is spritzed in Dusty Concorde distress ink and then hydrangea glimmer mists. The dp is Basic Grey Koishi, and the ribbon and flowers are from my stash. I am entering it into this week's Basic Grey CHallenge, flowers, and also the Simply Sassy Guest DT call ... if I don't try I'll never know LOL!!
Now this card id for hubby for Valentine's day ...
I love these latest LOTV images, and just had to have this one. I coloured it using my Promarkers, and then followed the sketch from this week's Lili of the Valley challegne. The white cardstock is embossed wusing my hearts folder. I made the heart by covering one I drew in glitter paint (3 layers) and once it was dry using crackle accents to get the crackle effect. The button hole feature was punched when I drew it.
Here is a close up of the heart ... I am quite please with it :)
The card also fits these challenges:
Passion for Promarkers - All you need is Love
I love promarkers - Keep it sweet and Simple
Totally Papercrafts - Add a heart
Craft Your Days Away - love
I am going to have a day in my craft room ... I feel the need for crafting therapy LOL!!

17 comments:
What a gorgeous cards Cathy.
Hugs Riet.x
Beautiful cards, that heart looks fab! Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week.
Julie W x
Beautiful cards Cathy, love the detail with the heart. Joey xx
They are just gorgeous Cathy! love the first card cause thats my fave image from the Sassy range and the second for that beautiful heart :o)
Hugs Vicky xx
Hi Cathy, what a gorgeous card. I love the cute image and your colouring is fab. Your heart is stunning. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x
Great card and what a gorgeous image. So sweet..awwwww! Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.
Gorgeous card, and your colouring is beautiful. Thanks for joining us at PfP this week :o)
I love lily of the valley and this image is stunning love your card!
Thanks for joining Craft Your days away!
Dazie
x
Super cards Cathy
Thanks for playing along with Totally Papercrafts this week
Good luck
Anne x
Love your valentines card, that image is gorgeous not see it before and i love that heart embossing folder, thats going on my shopping list :)
gorgeous card cathy.the image is adorable and i love the fab embossing and the stunning heart.
thanks for joining us this week at PFP :D
xx coops xx
Lovely work, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
xx
2 fab cards.
LOVE how you made your heart - it looks stunning.
Thanks for joining our 'heart' challenge at Totally Papercrafts.
Caroline xxx
Hi Cathy, two fabulous cards, love your heart shaped button. Your colouring of the Sassy girl is perfect for the beautiful Kioshi papers.
So glad you could join us at Basic Grey challenge and DT call,
hugs
Heather xx
Such great cards Cathy, love them both !
Hope your daughter gets on well in hospital, thinking of you.
Thank you for joining us at BasicGrey Challenges this week.
Hugs,
Jo x
Stunning creations Cathy, love them both :D
MWah
Ali x
Oh wow Cathy, you have used two of my favorite stamp lines!!! Very adorable cards and your coloring on the LOTV is particularly awesome!!!
Thanks for joining the LOTV sketch challenge this week!!!
Hugs, Dena
Post a Comment