My first card uses the Friday Sketcher sketch, and the My favourite things theme from Just magnolia.
I got this Tilda with a Simon Says win, so I haven't had her very long, but she shows my favourite things .. surprises (nice ones!!) and presents :) I coloured her using my distress inks and used my nesties to layer her. The dp is Eskimo Kisses, not sure if I like this pad .. still got an almost full one after 2 Christmases!! I added some gingham ribbon and a sentiment.
I have also been playing with my Simply Sassy Sugar Nellie stamps ...
I adore Hippy Chick, she looks so serene, and is a dream to colour. As my distress inks were out I decided to colour her using them. I have kept the layout simple, using some BG Marjoliane and an embossed panel (Moroccan screen) and just a little ribbon and some teeny pearls. I am going to enter this into the Simply Sassy GDT call.

6 comments:
Wow hun these are both stunning love the Sassy Card colours
Hugs Jacs xx
I am the same with the eskimpo kisses nearly full after 2 xmas's here too - can see it going into th eboys craft binx
Wow Cathy such gorgeous cards hun! love the cute tilda, but my fave is the Simply Sassy card. She is just beautiful and I love the papers you have used too :o)
Hugs Vicky xx
Oh these are fabulous.
luv
Debby
lovely card Cathy, a nice change of colours. TFS
Karen x
Cathy, oh wow! These are both wonderful cards! Beautiful work!
Thanks for joining the Just Magnolia Challenge this week!
Hugs, Dena
Post a Comment