I used the opportunity to make the anniversary card for hubby - 6 years in December!! I have tried to combine some of the features of the 6th anniversary - iron, ameythst, garnet, and calla lilies. Wood nad sugar stumped me for the card LOL!!
I coloured in this gorgeous image of Tilda and Edwin and distressed the background and added stickles. The heart scroll is stamped in broken china and then perfect pearls added, spritzed and dried - it gives a fabulous sheen. I stickled the calla lilies and added a snowflake charm.We are having a busy weekend out, about and away, so I will catch up with you on Sunday night or Monday.
Recipe:
Stamp(s): Magnolia Tilda and Edwin Ice staking
Colouring Media: promarkers and copics
Papers: Basic Grey Eskimo Kisses
Embellishments: all from stash

17 comments:
Congrats on the up coming anniversary, Cathy. I'm sure your husband will love the beautiful card you've made.
wonderful card Cathy. Love the sentiment of using anniversary reminders in the card
hugs Jane x
Gorjus card Cathy. Love the colours you've used and that image is adorable.
Love Karen x
Gorgeous card Cathy!
Love the colours...I'm sure Dave will love it! :0)
Helen x
This is so cute the colouring is gorgeous, great layout too! just off to work but enough time for a quick hop! have a fab day see you soooooon Samantha :0)
Morning.....Oh how cute is this card love it. I bought two new Crimbo magnolias. Will stamp some images and post them to you when I get them :D Have a fab weekend.
Fabulous card Cathy!
Mandy
x
Fantastic card Cathy, beautiful colouring and such pretty papers too, cute little charm :) Donna x
Beautiful card Cathy. So fitting for the anniversary, hubby will love it!!
Clairex
beautiful card Cathy your hubby will love this hugs Jill xx
gorjus card love the sentiment love cheryl xx
Just lovely Cathy and well done on finding all those bits that represent your anniversary, Happy 6th Anniversary for December by the way!
My anniversary is also December, on the 16th actually, but mine will be 37 years OMG!!
Super card Cathy and what a fab idea to combine all those anniversary thingies. Congratulations too on your anniversary. Hugs, wendy x
Wow beautiful card so cute and gorgeoues
hugs Dawnxxx
Hi Cathy!! WOW!! What a really sweet creation!! Just love your pretty coloring and layout!! HUGS
This is just so perfect hun love it
Hugs Jacqui x
Fabulous card! Really cute!
Simone
Post a Comment