Thursday, 5 November 2009

DDCC challenge 64

This week's Dutchdare card challenge is Felt Like it. We would like you to use felt somewhre on your creation.
I struggled with this one ... felt is not a material I use, but I finally found the felt butterfly lurking at the bottom of Ellie's craft bag.
I coloured Tilda using Promarkers and then cut her out. I matted the dp and added a yellow ribbon, and the felt butterfly.

I followed A Spoonfull of Sugar's sketch, and as it is a thank you card it fits Simon Says Stamp's challengend Pile it on's challenge, Thank you, and Passion for Promarkers is a colour challegne - canary and grass ... and Tilda is coloured in those.

Do take a peek at the other DT members' blogs and join in yourself.


Recipe:
Stamp(s): Magnolia Dragonfly Tilda; Penny Black sentiment
Colouring Media: Promarkers
Papers: K and Ko
Embellishments: ribbon and felt butterfly from stash

15 comments:

cheryl said...

love this hun its gorgoues great image and those colurs together look great love cheryl xxxx

Wiccababe said...

beautiful card Cathy
thanks for joining us on PfP this week and good luck
Debbi
xx

Squirrel x said...

Oh wow Cathy! Just gorgeous hun, love all the detail. Best I get over to my parents' attic to raid my old Fuzzy Felt box (anyone else remember that stuff?). Tilda is beautiful in green and yellow. You are such a clever bunny! Hugs, Squirrel xx

Francesca said...

This card is so cute , i love this image
Hugs
Francesca

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Cathy, what a cute card. Love the image and your colouring is fab. Gorgeous papers and the butterfly is lush. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

Michele Roos said...

Such a pretty card Cathy. Love the image you've used and the colouring also. Thanks for joining us this week at PFP. Hugs Michele x

Helen said...

Wow...you've been busy since my last visit...fab cards! I love the cute little butterfly on this one! :0)
Helen x

Sheila said...

This card is so cute. Love the Tilda and the felt butterfly is perfect.

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous card, wonderful sweet Tilda and love the butterfly.
luv
Debby

Unknown said...

Very pretty card!!! Love that butterfly!!! Thanks for playing along with PIO.
Trish

Lorraine A said...

oohh lovely card Cathy ;-) what good luck to find that lovely butterfly ! :-)

Thanks for joining the Simon Says Stamp Chellange :-)
Luv
Lols x x x

Caryn said...

What a lovely card, the soft colours on the dp are lovely with the image. Thanks for playing along at PFP. Hugs,
Caryn xxx

Anonymous said...

Fantastic card Cathy, thanks for playing along at Passion for Promarkers - and good luck!
Barbara
xx

Manda said...

Lovely card, your colouring is great! Ty for joining PFP and good luck

Manda x

Nerdy Girl.... The Life of Linda said...

Awwww, how cute is this card, I love it!!