I watercoloured the image and added gems to the tree. I inked the edges of the image with distress ink and then heat embossed them to make them glisten a bit. As the image is rather large and I am tryig to keep my Christmas cards smaller this year I have punched ribbon slots so the image sits over the ribbon. I tied some tulle into the knot and added prima flowers that were spritzed with walnut gold and frost glimmer mist.Do take a peek at the other DT cards and have a go yourself.
Recipe:
Stamp(s):Whiff of Joy Wee with Tree
Colouring Media: distress inks
Papers: My Minds Eye
Embellishments: gems, ribbon, flowers, tulle and brads from stash

13 comments:
Great card , love the sweet image and your colouring is Fab
Hugs
Francesca
beautiful card Cathy, I love the image and shaded to perfection too
Victoria
x
It's beautiful :)
Gorgeous Cathy, just love these sweet characters!
Gorgeous card Cathy :-) I love this image, very cute and the papers are fab ! :-)
Luv
Lols x x x
Such a wonderful card! The image is so cute, I love it. xxx
Oh he's so cute, fab card.
luv
Debby
Another fab card honey, love it. Watch out for the postie :D
beautiful card Cathy I love the image so cute hugs Jill xx
Fabulous card Cathy - gorgeous colours and papers, fantastic image and I love the bling you've added to the tree.
hugs Heather xx
Great to be able to put a face to the name with that great photo.
Hi Cathy wonderful love the image an papers you have used!!
Gorgeous card Cathy, I do love how you've added the gems to the tree!
Love Becky xx
A fantastic card, Cathy. I love the image and the bling you've added to the tree is just perfect.
God Bless!
Post a Comment