Wednesday, 27 May 2009

ABC Challenge P is for ...

Not purple LOL!!! How many of you thought we'd go for this colour LOL!! This week P is for

Pearls


We are being sponsored by Whimsey Stamps this week and there is a fab prize up for grabs.


I coloured the image in using promarkers and added little pearls for rain drops. I kept the layout simple and just added some organza ribbon and pearls. I inked the lilac cardstock with dark purple ink.

Do check out the other DT creations this week.

Recipe:
Stamp(s): Whimsey stamps
Colouring Media: Promarkers
Papers: DCWV Nursery Stack
Embellishments: organza ribbon from stash

11 comments:

Lorraine A said...

gorgeous card Cathy :-) The image is gorgeous and I love the pearly rain :-) Lovely colours too !

I made a card yesterday that would have fitted this challenge !! never mind will make another one :-)

Lorraine x x

Karin said...

your card is so gorgeous Cathy.
Love the colurs, cute image, and the way you've used the pearls as raindrops.

Hugs,
xoxo karin

cheryl said...

love this hun its great thanks for being so kind as to point me in the right direction, I knew I had seen the sketch somewere. thanks again sweetie love cheryl xxxx

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Cathy,l love the image and colours.

Hugs Riet.x

Karen said...

Great card Cathy. Love the way you've used the pearls.

Love Karen xxx

cats whiskers said...

Love this card cathy what great colours and fab image
Hugs Jacqui x

Helen said...

Gorgeous card Cathy! Love the pearl raindrops!
Helen x

CraftyC said...

Gorgeous card Cathy, love how you've coloured "Rainy Day Emma"
Clairex

Becky said...

What a great idea using the pearls as rain Cathy, looks fab!!
Love Becky xx

Anonymous said...

BRILLIANT idea the rain drops are ACE!! :0)

Nicola said...

Fabulous card Cathy, love your image and pretty papers - fab detail with your pearls.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-