I have made this card using the Secret Crafter sketch and the PBSC theme, Get Sparkly. It is not a bonfire theme, but it is for my bestest friend's birthday which is on Bonfire Night. There is sparkle on it though and uses the pink, brown and white colour theme from Secret Crafter.
I watercoloured the image, Light the Night in pink water pencils and added small pink flower and heart gems. The patterned paper is from DCWV Glitter matstack and my stash. I put the pink cardstock through mt CB using the D'vine Swirls folder. I added copper wire, pink gems and lovely brown glittered ribbon to finish. It does sparkle lots in the light.
Hopefully Christine will like it ... although she is more of a purple girl LOL!

20 comments:
Hi Cathy, oh wow this is gorgoeus - your friend with love it. Love the pinks and sparkly, gorgeous !!
Thanks for joining us this week :)x
Hope the little ones get better soon.
have a good weekend
hugs :)x
ohh Cathy this is gorgeous love the DCWV paper and that scrummy ribbon, fab colouring thanks for joining us at scsc hugs Jill x
Love it Cathy - you're friend will be over the moon. Thank you for taking part in the challenge. Wendy x
Gorgeous card Cathy, the image is divine! Those papers are to die for, love it! :0) Tab xxx
such a lovely card and pretty papers,thanks for joining us at SCSC:)
sue
xx
Gorgeous card Cathy, so pretty :) thanks for joining us at SCSC this week :) Donna
just stunning cathy - love it - and pink too (LOL)
thanks for joining us this week on SCSC
hugs jane x
Beautiful card Cathy - love the papers!
Gorgeous card Cathy, and brilliant interpretation of the two different challenges. Sorry Ellie 7 Beth aren' well .. hope they're feling better soon
Pauline x
It sounds like you and the girls are run down. Hope you all feel better soon babe. Card is lovely and twinkly. Belle broke another necklace this morning so its ended up on my latest project...she is a flipping minx at the moment! Take care hun. Hugs Em.x
fabulous card for the challenge and love your sparkly lady - your friend will love it and thanks for playing along this week at PBSC
Hugs
kath
xxxxx
Love your card Cathy, fab stamp and papers! Thanks for joining us in this weeks SCSC! Big hugs to Ellie and Beth please!!
Clairexx
This is fabulous! I love all the bling and girly image! Thanks for joining in this week! xx
Gorgeous card Cathy, love the colours used :o)
Hugs
Tracey
x
Wonderful Card. I like the Coloring!
Domi
Its stunning Cathy, love that image, know what you mean about no inspiration, I have been so fed uo with my cards this wrk they have all been rushed and i don't like them at all. I hate weeks like this
Have a great weekend Hugs Jacqui x
Wow... Cathy
I love your card! It`s wonderful!
Have a nice sunday!
Hugs Gisela
Wow,eine tolle Karte.Ich mag dieses Motiv.
Oh wow! It's an adorable card Cathy, it reminds me of a chocolate box! I bet your friend will love, love, love it!!!
Love Becky xx
Wow this is great, I love a bit of sparkle!
Mrs Wonka x
Post a Comment