I love this gorgeous Sugar Nellie image. I have watercoloured her and then inked the edges using Making Memories rose pink ink. I have used Basic Grey Eva papers and a Making Memories flower and Woodware button. The itsy flowers are also Prima. I faux stitched round everything using a gold gel pen.Just need to hide it away, and remember where I have hidden it!


21 comments:
Gorgeous - love those papers!
I'm going to make Ellie a card later...
Helen x
gorgeous card Cathy I too have this stamps and love it she's so cute and your have coloured her perfectly gorgeous colours and papers thanks for joining us at scsc hugs Jill x
Ahhh this is gorgeous. Love the image its sooo cute and I love the colours. Michele x
Fabulous I love this image, didn't get it but must do so now, love your take on the sketch and your fab colourimg
Hugs Jacqui x
Love this image.
very pretty card and so cute too,thanks for joining us at scsc:)
sue
xx
Lovely card, great colours, very cute image, keep looking to see if i can get it!
Its gorgeous Cathy, Ellie will love it.Thanks for taking part in this weeks SCSC!
Clairex
What a really beautiful card, a cute image, beautifully coloured.
Simone
this is so cute
AllisonX
This is a gorgeous card, mine's done, will pop it in the post in the morning.
Wendy x
lovely card
spectacular cathy - i'm sure she'll love it
thanks for joining us this week on SCSC
hugs jane x
Great combination of this brilliant paper and the stamp you´ve used!
Simone
Gorgeous card Cathy, really pretty image and papers and I love the faux stitching and all the pinkness! :) Debbie x
This is just gorgeous. Great interpretation of the sketch and just love that image which you've coloured beautifully. Hugs from Desire
just love that image ~my fave at the moment!! ~love all the pink!~just a gorgeous card
vanessa xx
Oh Cathy this is adorable, love this image and great take on the sketch, Thanks for joining us this week hun :)x
Lovely card Cathy and definitely as cute as a button, thanks for joining us at SCSC this week :) Donna x
Lovely card, the papers are gorgeous and I love the image, so sweet, thanks for joining us this week at SS
Gill x
Lovely card, lovely papers and lovely image. Love it! Thank you for joining in with the SCSC challenge. Wendy x
Post a Comment