Friday, 29 August 2008

two challenges in one

Well we're back from my Mum and Dad's all in one piece (the motorway was its usual car park!) It has been quite relaxing and I have had time to do some blog hopping and make a couple of cards!! Oh and do a bit of craft shopping!

I have combined the Papertake weekly challenge (stitching) and the Spoonfull of Sugar challenge (3 different ribbons).
I love this Sugar Nellie stamp and have matched her with some K and Co papers for an autumnal feel. Summer seems to be disappearing fast and autumn is beginning. We have already got conkers coming down in the garden.
I am in love with ric-rac at the mo and lace. I used some very thin brown riboon to 'stitch' through the lace.
The flower is a prima and the brad from my stash.

Hope you like it,
Hugs

10 comments:

Pauline C said...

Lovely card Cathy - glad to see you back. Love the way you ahve threaded the ribbon through the lace - must try it!
Pauline x

Alison said...

Great card, must try using these colours more often. Gorgeous.

Becky said...

Oh so pretty Cathy, I love to see your green coloured cards, I think I am getting into green too at the moment!!
Love Becky xx

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card Cathy love the colour combo.Thanks for playing along this week. Hugs Debbie x

Kim Costello said...

Gorgeous card, Love the cute images and the colours are stunning! Kim x

LOUISE said...

Gorgeous card Cathy, love it ! Louise x

Bev said...

Cathy, it's stunning! Love the image and the beautiful papers.

hugs Bev x

Joy said...

Love this image, fab card cathy xx

Mrs Mayne said...

Great card! Thanks for joining us for the challenge! x

Victoria said...

big congrats on this winning card x