Sunday, 17 August 2008

Blue Tilda


The challenge over at Tilda and Co this week is to create a card using just blue and white.
I have used cardstock and embossed it using my cuttlebug embossing borders. The dotty papers is DCWV adhesive matt stack. The flowers are thanks to Vicky (and Beth for taking them off the card Vicky sent!) and the swirl is from a sizzix die. I have added gems and brads from my stash.


24 comments:

Joana24 said...

SHE is soo cute. love the card
x
Joana

Angie C said...

Lovely card and love the bright blue with the embossing on. Great tilda too.

Pauline C said...

Lovely use of the blue theme
Pauline x

Pauline C said...

Lovely use of the blue theme
Pauline x

Monika said...

Great card ,wonderful colors

hulda beib said...

So sweet...love this sitting Tilda. Thanx for sharing.
xox huldabeib

craft mad Jenny said...

this card is sooo gorgeous - I love it! I love the embossing, and the stamp, and the colouring, it's all so nice!

~Emma~ said...

Cathy I dread using blue but this is just so beautiful and cute! Hugs Em.x

Victoria said...

lovely card cathy, glad you were able to recycle!

Sue said...

what a stunning card...i loves it very much:)

sue
xx

Unknown said...

very cute cathy :)

Juliet said...

Beautiful card, like the embossing at the top. xx

Tara said...

Sweet card, I love the embossing xx

mueppi said...

wow....... what a stunning card!!!!!!
Wonderful colors!!
hugs Gisela

Rach said...

fabulous card, your image is so sweet and beautifully coloured. hugs rachxx

orangedaisy said...

great card, firts time i have seen a bug border used too, lovely
x

Joy said...

Very pretty Tilda xx

Samantha said...

WOW- How do you get so many comments????

Very cute- love the embossing!

Bev said...

Fabulous card - love the sweet image

hugs Bev x

cats whiskers said...

Love this card what a beautiful use of the blue and white theme, love your colouring as usual.
I have tagged you on my blog it is under the Friday Sketcher Giraffe post
Hugs jacqui x

Debbie said...

Great card and beautiful colouring.

Becky said...

Hi cathy! Great to be back, you and me both lol! This card is amazing! Love the embossing and the tone on tone colours are gorgeous!
Love Becky xx

COCO said...

very beautiful card !!!!

section scrap said...

very beautiful card

christelle