This is lovely Sarah Kay is a stamped image from Vicky. It instantly brought to mind Laura Ingolls Little House on the Priaire. I have used K and Ko papers and watercoloured the image in greens and reds. The lace ribbon is form my stash. It is a lovely image, just a bit fiddly to colour! Still thinking of the opening credits where they run down the hill ... come on admit it you remember it too!!!

22 comments:
Oh Cathy, this is gorgeous!! And you've bought back memories of Little House, completely forgot about it! I've got the theme in my head now too!!
Love Becky xx
Oooh this is just stunning Cathy, I just love the colours and papers - just perfect.
hugs Bev x
Gorgeous - lovely image and I just love those papers - infact I love K&Co papers generally!
Pauline x
stunning card, love it.
Mandy
I will admit I do remember!! (LOL) This card is so pretty!! The image and papers compliment each other nicely!! Love it:) kathy
Oh my goodness this is fab Cathy, love it. Sundays have never been the same without LHOTP loved it. Now I;m humming the tune too.
Lovely Cathy! Love the lace down the side! Thanks for joining us for the challenge! x
Wow! I love this. I have yet to use my Sarah Kay stamps must get them out and play xx
Beautiful card, lovely image and I love the lace finishes the card perfectly.
Beautiful card, lovely image and I love the lace finishes the card perfectly.
Oh Cathy these arw such lovely rich colours great card. Love your louring of the image
Hugs Jacqui x
So gorgeous and pretty ,love it ,Dawnx
Its great Cathy and it all works so well together!
Clairexx
gorgeous card Cathy love the image and the lace.
Awww you just bought back all my memories of little house on the priarie and sitting watching it with my grandma on a sunday, thanks for that :) x
Beautiful card cathy, such gorgeous colours.hugs rachxx
love the vintage look that the papers give it :)
What a beautiful card. Love the papers you have used and your S K image is coloured beautifully
A very pretty card...the image is so sweet and yes very LHOTP...I have natural ringlets...used to love having them done up like Nellie...ah memories...thanks for prompting them :) Kylie
Beautiful card Cathy. Kimx
Beautiful card. These images go so well with lace Cathy and yes, you did remind me of The little house on the prairie lol. Mand xxx
Very pretty, love the use of lace.
Beautiful - love these images!
SUe. x
Post a Comment