Saturday, 4 January 2014

Visible image January Challenge

Today its time for a new challenge over at the Visible image blog and January's theme is Anything Goes - so free rein with your Visible image stamps :)


Visible Image Blog Badge, Blinkie

I made a Anniversary card for my wonderful hubby using the new Once Upon a Time set.  I created the background using metallic, fired brick and vintage photo distress stains and glimmer mist, and simply stamped the castle and sentiment over it once it was dry.  I added some gold frantage and cut the dangling heart out of an off cut of the stained card.  Finally i matted it onto gold mesh.

 And for more inspiration don't forget to check out the Visible Image's facebook page, and the Visible Image blog where we have a monthly challenge. 

Supplies:
Image: Visible image Once Upon a Time set.
Sentiment: Visible image Once Upon a Time set.
Colouring medium:distress stains
Papers:
Embellishments:
Tools:frantage, Memory Box dangling heart

Challenges:

7 comments:

Tracy said...

Love this, background is great. ...I really should use my distress stains more x

Unknown said...

Stunning card, Cathy, xxx

Desire Fourie said...

Gorgeous. Love the autumn hues.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Visible Image said...

Loving the rusty gold background, it looks amazing! Thanks for all your work Cathy, can't wait to see what you create with our NEW stamps this year! Especially the characters ;)xx

rachel said...

lovely card Cathy. your husband is sure to love it x

Vicky said...

Utterly gorgeous as always hun...and wishing you a very happy new year too....:o)

biggest of hugs Vicky xx

Unknown said...

Hi Cathy.
I love this card, it is really beautiful.
I hope that you have a fantastic day.
Love and best wishes.
Anne