Tuesday, 21 January 2014

Crafty Sentiments New Release

 Crafty Sentiments January rlease is love themed, just in time for Valentines Day.





I coloured this fabulous image, Will You, in using my copics.  I just love her face, so expressive.  I made an easel card using papers from Basic Grey's Kissing Booth range, and added a heart doilly.  I used a laser cut swirl, some flat backed pearls and a bow to embellish the card.  I have kept the embellishments to a minimum to show off the gorgeous image, perfect for those engagements cards or even anniversary cards.



Supplies: 
Image: Crafty Sentiments Will You
Sentiment: 
Colouring medium: copics
Papers: Basic Grey Kissing Booth
Embellishments: Hobbycutz laser swirl, ribbon, flat backed pearls
Tools: 

Challenges

 

3 comments:

rachel said...

such a super new image Cathy and your project is lovely xx

Kelly Lloyd said...

Love this Cathy. You have coloured he image brilliantly too.
Those papers are perfect match
Hugs Kelly

debby4000 said...

Fabulous card, love the cute image
luv
Debby