Sunday, 5 January 2014

That Craft Place challenge

Its Sunday and that means it's time for a That Craft Place challenge and the theme this week is Charming.


I went for something a bit different - I used the fab cherub mask and inked it up in barn door, vintage photo and walnut stain distress inks.  I then went mad and decoupaged the brown masks onto the red one!!  Having layered the face up I spritzed it with glimmer mist.
I created the background using metallic distress stains, firec brick and vintage photo distress stains.  When it was dry I used sequin waste and inked thruogh it using walnut staindistress ink.  Finally I added some frantage and the key.

You can find all these products and much more, either at Lisa's website - That Craft Place, or on the facebook group.



Supplies: 
Image: Ditizies Designs cherub mask
Sentiment: 
Colouring medium: distress stains and inks
Papers: 
Embellishments: That Craft Pace key charm
Tools: 

Challenges: 

 

3 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Just gorgeous. Love the earthy tones and the key is a nice touch.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

rachel said...

this is gorgeous Cathy - and I have candy if you're interested! Hugs Rachel x

Unknown said...

Hi kathy,
this is absolutely marvelous, I love it, it is really beautiful, Love the use of the stencil or mask or what ever you like to call it that we produced for Lisa.
LOve it.
Thanks for the inspiration.
I hope that you have a wonderful day.
Love and best wishes.
Anne