Monday, 13 January 2014

Visible image DT samples

 Today I am showing you the samples I made for Craft Stamper using the gorgeous rose stamp Visible Image Stamps.

Visible Image Blog Badge, Blinkie

 I made a small gift box, creating the base and lid out of black cardstock.  I stamped the music background in peeled paint ink onto white cardstock, and matted it onto pink and green cardstock. Having stamped and coloured 3 roses, I cut them out and added them to the corner.  Finally I stamped the dream sentiment from Imagine, Dream, Inspire, and matted it onto black cardstock.

A side view of the box ...

I also made a card that was featured in the magazine.
I stamped the bronte script onto cream cardstock using peeled paint distress ink, and stamped the ripped fishnet using olive glimmer mist (I sprayed the mist onto my mat and inked the stamp up from there.  Having stamped and coloured 3 roses, I cut them out and added them.  I matted the card onto pink and black cardstock.

 And for more inspiration don't forget to check out the Visible Image's facebook group and the Visible Image blog where we have a monthly challenge.  This month's theme is Anything goes.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Gorgeous box, Cathy xxx

Squirrel x said...

I grabbed the mag on Friday but not had a chance to read it yet - definitely one for the keep box! Gorgeous range of rose inspiration hun, will be popping back to "study" when I liberate my stamp from the mag. Hugs xx