Monday, 4 November 2013

Visible Image DT post

Today I am showing you a card I have made using Jake from Visible Image Stamps.


Visible Image Blog Badge, Blinkie
I love Jake, he is such a fun, cheeky chappie!!  I coloured him using my pens and matted him onto Raspberry Road digi papers.  I kept the details simple, just adding the Live your Dream sentiment stamped in festive berries distress ink, and some card candi and hessian.

 And for more inspiration don't forget to check out the Visible Image's facebook page, and the Visible Image blog where we have a monthly challenge.  This month's theme is Sparkle.

Supplies:
Colouring medium:
Papers:
Embellishments:
Tools:
Challenges:

4 comments:

Anne said...

Smashing card Cathy. Your colouring is fab, perfect papers for this image too
Anne x

debby4000 said...

Brilliant and fabulous Cathy.
luv
Debby

~ Ali Robertson ~ said...

Fab card, looks great.

Ali x

mixamatoasties said...

Love Jake. Love those papers too.

xxx