Friday, 31 August 2012

Totally Papercrafts Challenge


 This week's Totally Papercrafts challegne is hosted by the lovely Lisa and she has designed a fab sketch for us to use ...


This weeks fabulous sponsor is



And here is my take on the sketch...

I used this cute, chubby Sugar Nellie fairy,  Sprinkle some love, and coloured her in using my copics. I glamour dusted the wings of both fairies, before cutting the image out using my nesties.  The dp is MME and I added some stitching, ribbon and ricrac, a double bow with a button ccentre, and a Prima flower I have had for AGES with a button at its centre.

Challenges:
Everybody-Art-challenge - anything goes
Simon Says Stamp - anything goes
Bearly Mine - anything that glitters
Crafting for all seasons - stitching
Cute Card Thursday - a stitch in time
Crafty Catz - 3,2,1 (3 embellishments, 2 papers, 1 image)


14 comments:

Sue said...

Gorgeous card, I love the sweet imgae

Sue

debby4000 said...

Oh this is adorable and gorgeous too.
luv
Debby

mixamatoasties said...

Gorgeous. I love those papers. Think I've used them all now though :(

Susan xx

Kim said...

what a gorgeous card Cathy, love that cute image and your colours!
Kim x

Laine said...

Such a cute card Cathy. So cute image and fabulous design and colours.
Hugs
Laine
x

KraftyKoolKat said...

How gorgeous is this? I adore this image and your colouring and layout is great.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Lisa T said...

That little fairy is so cute!! Love the papers and embellishments, too! Have a wonderful weekend!

sue w. said...

Hi Cathy, just love the image she is so cute and your colours are fab.
Enjoy your weekend.
Hugs Sue W.

Deb said...

wow, totally gorgeous Cathy!

Many thanks for joining in the
♥Cute Card Thursday Challenge♥
this week! Have a great weekend ♥Debxx

cotnob said...

This is a lovely card, such a delightful image.
Thank you for joining us at Bearly Mine Designs this week.
Pauline
x

Lin said...

Oh how sweet! Thanks so much for playing along with us at the Simon Says Stamp challenge!

Unknown said...

Aww this is so sweet Cathy! Such fab colouring! :)

Thanks for joining us at Crafting For All Seasons this week :)
Lizy DT x

Wendy said...

This is gorgeous Cathy, adorable image.
Hope you have a great weekend.
Wendy xx

Kim said...

me back again! a gorgeous card and thanks for joining us this week at CraftyCatz!
Kim x