Wednesday, 29 August 2012

Crystal Flakes


I am back from my 2 and a half weeks holiday in Millport, seeing my fab friends Ali and Andy, and also getting together with Susan and her family.

I did a little colouring whilst I was away ... and had a wee crafting session at Ali's house, making this ...

 I used Crystal Flakes and coloured her using my copics pens.  I used Ali's white cardstock and embossing folders, and added some thin satin ribon, punched snowflakes and some gems.  I used a little glitter to sparkle up her wings and snowflakes.

Challenges:
Divas by Design - celebrate
Paper Pretties - Black and White +1
Craft your Passion - embossing
Secret Crafter - White on White
Creative Crew - Christmas
Everybody-Art-challenge - anything goes
Simon Says Stamp - anything goes
Bearly Mine - anything that glitters

21 comments:

mixamatoasties said...

I love how she turned out. She is gorgeous. Can you teach me to colour like that?

Susan xxx

mixamatoasties said...

I love how she turned out. She is gorgeous. Can you teach me to colour like that?

Susan xxx

mixamatoasties said...

I love how she turned out. She is gorgeous. Can you teach me to colour like that?

Susan xxx

Doreen said...

This is so lovely,great image and colouring.xxx

Vicky said...

Gorgeous as always Cathy....and so pleased you had a lovely holiday too hun...:o)

big hugs Vicky xx

Unknown said...

wow honey this is just lovely xx

Sue said...

Gorgeous card, such a sweet image and coloured so beautifully

Sue

Kim said...

looks gorgeous, wonderful card!
Kim x

Squirrel x said...

Just gorgeous hun! Did you see Kim Dellow's mag feature on just this technique? Love how you have created this one. Hugs Sxx

Lin said...

She's darling! Thanks for sharing your card with us at the Simon Says Stamp challenge this week!

Susie said...

Stunning!

alethea said...

This is beatifl. Love yor coloring!! Thanks for joining our Emboss It challenge at CYP! Hugsxx

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

Beautiful Cathy! I lvoe the monochromatic tones...so elegant and beautiful :)

downrightcrafty said...

beautiful WOW card, thank you for joining us at the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge
Hugs Kate xx

debby4000 said...

Love your adorable, gorgeous card Cathy.
luv
Debby

Plastic business cards said...

Simple and cute! keep working like that!

Jo said...

Love the tonal colouring and the spash of blue looks fab :-)

Ani said...

Beautiful monochromatic card! Thank you for playing along at BMD! Ani

DesignerDiva said...

I love your beautiful card, I really want to try greyscale colourng but I think it will be too dificult for me!

Thanks for playing with the Diva's this week and good luck in the challenge
Hugs Laurie xx

PS
I have a gorgeous candy if you would like to join in

Caz said...

This is lovely, Thank you for sharing with us at Craft Your Passion, and good luck.

Caz xx CYP DT

Kym's Crafty Cards said...

What a fantastic card you have made for the Bearly Mine Challenge. Amazing. Thank you for entering and best wishes in the draw. Kym (Bearly Mine Challenge Blog Design Team)