Friday, 3 August 2012

Totally Papercrafts challenge


Its the lovely Anne's turn to pick this week's Totally Papercraft challenge, and its another colour challenge - monochrome.
We are sponsored by the fabulous Heidi from Simon Says Stamp ...

Simon Says Stamp



I used this gorgeous Mer-Mae from the Odd Girl, and coloured her using my promarkers.  I added some flat backed pearls and stickles to the image.  The dp is MME Lime Twist, and I did some stiching down either side rather than add ribbon.  I added some flowers from my stash with pearl brads in their centres, and a Craftwork Cards sentiment.

Challenges:
Passion for Promarkers - under water
Creative Card Crew - on the beach, under the sea
Digital Tuesday - monochromatic
Twisted Tuesday - anything goes and free for all
Craft your Passion - sketch (rotated and flipped)
Bearly Mine - anything Goes
Stampavie and More - birthday
Divas by Design - flowers 
Simply Create  - Anything Goes

21 comments:

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is awesome Cathy. Fantastic colouring and gorgeous layout.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

cotnob said...

This is gorgeous Cathy, I love your beautifully coloured image and fab papers.
Thank you for joining us at Crafting for all Seasons.
Pauline
x

mixamatoasties said...

I love this, it's fab. Gorgeous colours and colouring.

xxx

Laine said...

So cute image Cathy. Wonderful colouring. I love it all.
Hugs
Laine
X

gina g said...

Gorgeous card i love the image. Thanks for joining us at Bearly Mine this week. Have a lovely weekend. luv gina xx

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

Gorgeous Cathy! Love the beautiful blues and those pearls are a great touch! :)

debby4000 said...

Oh what a gorgeous card, sweet image and fab colour.
luv
Debby

Ani said...

Beautiful card! I love your colouring! Thanks for joining our Anything Goes challenge over at BMD this week! Ani

Patty Gorka said...

So very pretty, love your sewing too! Thanks for playing along with us this week at Twisted Tuesday Challenges!

ahlers5 said...

Great card. Love the layout and coloring.

KraftyKoolKat said...

Back with my DT hat on. Still lovely Cathy. Thank you so much for joining us at Creative Card Crew this time and good luck.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Kim. said...

Really pretty card, loving the image which is so beautifully coloured and the stitching looks great to. Thanks for joining us this week at My Time To Craft.
Kim xXx

sue w. said...

Hi Cathy, You have coloured this beautifully, I love it.
Hugs Sue W.

Unknown said...

Great LO and really cute image! Thanks for joining the Creative Card Crew this round!

Lisa T said...

Very pretty! The blue is a great color for a mermaid.

Unknown said...

Hi Cathy, gorgeous image perfectly coloured. Great colour choice as well.

Thanks for joining in with us this week at Divas by Design.

Sarah

Kimberly said...

Love love the colours and the image is the sweetest...thanks for joining us at PFP this week..

Karin said...

Very cute card, great use of colors :-) Thanks for joining us at Stampavie and More and Good Luck!
cheers Karin

Unknown said...

Aww what a gorgeous,cute card Cathy!!
Thanks for joining us at CFAS this week :)
Lizy DT x

J. Christoffersen said...

What a cute card! I love the coloring on it...especially since I am coloring-challenged! Thanks for playing along with the Anything Goes Simply Create Too Challenge this week.
Jen Christoffersen
Simply Create Too DT

Margaret said...

Love it!!!!

Thanks for joining us at the Creative Card Crew for our Beach/Under water themed challenge

Margaret CCC DT