I haven't joined in a Less is More challenge for quite a while, still doing the CAS cards but not really blogging them ... but I thought I would have a go with this one.
I used my limited edition Distress ink pads and stamped them straight onto the linen cardstock. I stamped a Hero Arts script stamp over the top in versafine ink, and added a diecut butterfly with green pearls at its centre.
Hubby has been working all weekend - I am definitely an Olympics widow - seen him for about 3 hours in the last week ... so I am taking the girls to see the Lorax this afternoon before we pick him up from the station.
Challenges
Less is More - green and blue
Sir Stampalot - take flight
Cute Card Thursday - CAS
Sweet Stamping - books and text
Cas-ual Fridays - things you see in the sky


34 comments:
Just gorgeous, loving the colours.
Hop on over to Doing Life - for a chance to win some lovely digi stamps to value of 20$.
Hugs
DesÃre
Doing Life
Digistamps4Joy DT Member
Tammy’s Scrapin Corner DT Member
Love this Cathy! A gorgeous layout and the stamping is really effective :)
What a lovely card to get our Stampalot Challenge started this month! I love the CAS style, and the colours are gorgeous. Thanks for sharing it with us, and good luck.
Lynne x
Beautiful card...fabulous design.. Love it!! Hugs May x x x
beautifully designed card, I love the colours
Sue
A lovely fresh looking card. Thanks for joining our August challenge at Sir Stampalot, Ruth :)
Gorgeous card! I love the simplicity of it! Hugs, Ani
P.S. I have a candy over at http://cardmaniachallenges.blogspot.com/ if you're interested...
Love your card :)
Von x☺x
This looks absolutely stunning Cathy, it's great to see you again!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"
Thank you for joining in with us this week at Sweet Stampin' with your lovely project.
Debbiexx
Stunning card, love the stamps and colours. Thanks for joining us at Stampalot this month.
Pinky
I Loved the colors! And your card. the Idea is so simpel but beautufil.
Margreet
Gorgeous Cathy, love this
Anne x
Gorgeous. I really really can't do cards like this!
Susan xx
Great card Cathy, thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week.
Pam x
Good morning Cathy,
I really lovely CAS example, super colour palette and really eye-catching.
Many thanks for sharing your lovely work and joining our 'Take flight' theme at Stampalot challenge this month.
B x
Beautiful card, love the color and distribution patterns.
Love this CAS card, such pretty colours and a fabulous design. Thank you for playing at Sweet Stampin' this week. Tracey x
Love the blocks of colour and the lovely script.
What a fabulous card! so Elegant. Thanks for sharing it with us for our take Flight theme at Stampalot this month and good luck!
Simply stunning my friend
Ali xx
Love the effet on the linen card.
Sharon x
Lovely card and those D.I.'s are just fab for backgrounds aren't they?
Kathyk
Great design, I love the direct to paper ink technique and the butterfly is perfect for the challenge :0)
So glad you joined us this week at CASual Fridays :0)
Jenny x
Gorgeous creation, thanks for joining Sir Stampalot’s challenge, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x
Beautiful card with your great inking techniques ! Shirleyx
This is beautiful card Cathy
Love this - simple yet stylish!
Terrific card Cathy
Love the script with the butterflies
Thanks so much
mandi
"Less is More"
What a very beautiful creation, thanks for joining us at Sir Stampalot this month and good luck!
Hugs
Francesca
Love the text over the stamped squares and the center focal butterfly looks fantastic! Thanks for playing this week at CAS-ual Fridays!
I love the double-stamping! Those squares are great. Thanks so much for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays!
Such a sweet card. It's so stunning withe the blocks color. And the greens on the butterfly just a sweet detail.
Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week.
Love Mickaela
Fabulous card Cathy :) Viv xx
Post a Comment