Friday, 13 April 2012

Totally Papercrafts Challenge

 Its time for a new challenge over at Totally Papercrafts and the theme this time is Things with Wings.We are  welcoming 2 new Designers to the team :-) Kim aka Oak Pond Creations  and Sue aka Mixamatoasties !!
Our fabulous sponsor this week is.....

The prize is a $10 Gift Certificate to the store


I used this adorable LOTV bunny and coloured it with promarkers and flexmarkers.  I have gone for a WOW card, just embossing the layers of cardstock using various Cuttlebug and Darice folders.  I added some white ribbon and a Craftwork Cards sentiment.

Challenges:
Cupcake Craft - spring is in the air
Anything Goes - Anything Goes
Paperplay - things with wings
Everybody Art - Spring
My Mum's Craft Shop - It's A Celebration
Fab n Funky - all the 4s
I love Promarkers - white on white
Passion for Promarkers - White on White
Crafty Catz - animals

25 comments:

Catherine said...

Gorgeous card, loving the embossing....

debby4000 said...

Love your adorable card Cathy.
luv
Debby

Anne said...

Cute as a button Cathy. The white on white looks fab.
Have a smashing weekend
Anne x

lis-m said...

hi Cathy.... love your adorable bunny... and all the different embossing on the papers is fab!
Thanks for joining us over at PfP this week . hugs xx

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Cathy :-) such a cute image and the white is fab :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Curly said...

Aww so cute and delicate I love the WOW background with all that texture,

Thank you so very much for Joining us Crafty Catz, its just perfect for our challenge,

Have a lovely day,
Good Luck with the challenge,
Hugs Bridget Crafty Catz DT :0) x

Sue said...

Hi hun
aww adorable card super cute image fab colouring, luv all the white on white,have a lovely weekend, sue,x

Lisa T said...

Such a cute card! I love LOTV images. They are always so adorable. :) Have a fun and relaxing weekend!

Stressed Stamper said...

Oh this is beautiful hun - love it - perfect
Enjoy your weekend
Sarah x

Wendy said...

Adorable and so gorgeous, love the white on white...have a lovely weekend.
Wendy xx

mixamatoasties said...

Love it Cathy. Your card has given me an idea. *rubs chin thoughtfully*

Have a good weekend xxx

Brodders said...

Lovely work :) Thankd for joing us this week over at Cupcake Crafts - Jane x

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

Cute card, Cathy. Love the white and how you added texture with that pretty embossing.
Caroline xx

Karen said...

Lovely Cathy, and what fab colouring too, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
xx

Turtle In The Sand said...

So sweet Cathy and not a bit of pink. LOL Hugs Sweetie and have a good weekend.

Kimberly said...

Stunning card..coloured beautifully...thanks for joining us at PFP this week.

Emma H said...

I love white on white - so pretty and your image just pops! Great card, thanks for sharing it with us at Fab N Funky this week!

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Cathy, what a gorgeous card. I love the sweet image and your embossing looks fantastic. Thanks for joining us at cupcake craft challenge this week. Hugs, Denise x

Lorraine said...

Lovely white on white card Cathy. The embossing looks great and fab image. Thanks for joining this weeks challenge at I ♥ ProMarkers.
Lorraine B x

SallyB. said...

so lovely

Annette said...

Oh my goodness what a cutie! This is just adorable!
Thanks for joining us at Anything Goes!
Hugs Annette

Maya said...

Such a wonderful card!
Sweet image and details.
Thank you for joining us at PfP,
hugs from Maya

Krafty Hugzz Kenzi x said...

Stunning!!
I love the white on white, and the stamp is adorable...
Love it!!
Thanks for joining us at Paperplay,
hugz
Kenzie xx

Laura said...

Hi Cathy, I have just added myself as a follower to your blog. What wonderful cards you have! I love this one, great embossing.
Laura xx

Ginny said...

fab card, thanks for joining us at FnF :)