Saturday, 14 April 2012

Basic Grey Challenge

The Basic Grey Challenge theme this time is Spring Flowers.
We are sponsored by the lovely Heidi ...
Simon Says Stamp
Who are offering a $25.00 voucher.
(PP charges apply)


I used this gorgeous Whimsy stamp, Spring Bringer, and coloured her using my promarkers and flexmarkers.  The dp is Basic Grey Piccadilly, and I added some lovely vintage lace and rolled roses.  The wings have been liberally glamour dusted.

Challenges:
Cupcake Craft - spring is in the air
Anything Goes - Anything Goes
Paperplay - things with wings
Everybody Art - Spring
Cute Card Thursday - spring flowers
Moving along with the times - vintage/shabby chic
Simon Says Stamp - April showers bring spring flowers
Crafty Creations - flower power
The pink Elephant - flower power
Papercraft Star - 2 or More Designer Papers
Crafts and Me - 3D Embellishments

18 comments:

Catherine said...

Such a pretty card and I love those papers.....

Jacqui P said...

sooo pretty Cathy, lovely soft colours and details!
hugs
Jacqui x

Zippy said...

Gorgeous card and such a pretty image. Lynda xxx

Heather said...

Gorgeous Cathy, the image is so sweet, adorable!! Those papers are beautiful and I love the lace and the rolled roses.
hugs
Heather xx

Christine said...

Such a lovely card!! The roses are so pretty. You've done a great job creating them. Gorgeous image too!!
Thanks so much for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge blog.
xoxo, Christine

cheryl said...

this is one really gorgeous card with beautiful colours and detail thanks for playing at anything goes this week too hugs Cheryl xxxxxxxx

Gaynor Greaves said...

Really pretty, love the lace and flowers, thanks for joining our challenge at Anything Goes, hope to see you again soon, Gaynor DT xx

Anne said...

A lovely little card Cathy. I love Sylvia's images and you've made a lovely job of colouring up this little cutie.
Anne x

Brodders said...

A lovely card :)thanks for joining in with our spring theme this week at Cupcake Crafts - Jane x

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Cathy, what a gorgeous card. I love the sweet image and your papers are so pretty. Thanks for joining us at cupcake craft challenge this week. Hugs, Denise x

mixamatoasties said...

Gorgeous! You need to teach me how to do those flowers :)

xxx

Julie said...

Hi Cathy - this is such a pretty card! Love the image and fab colour mix!! Hugs, Juliexx

Krafty Hugzz Kenzi x said...

A really pretty card hun, Fab colouring,
Thanks for joining us at Paperplay,
Hugz
Kenzie xx

crafty amy said...

This is such a pretty card I LOVE her sparkly wings :D Thank you for joining us at Crafts and Me and good luck.

Hugs

Amy xx
P.S. Do you fancy a crafty get away? I am arranging one for October this year and there are still spaces. Click HERE for details

debby4000 said...

Fabulous card Cathy, adorable image and pretty colours.
Thanks for joining us at Everybody Art Challenge.
luv
Debby

Debs said...

Gorgeous card Cathy - stunning image and the lace is beautiful.
Thanks for playing along with us at MAWTT this week.
Good luck.
Debs xx

Claire Phillips said...

Thanks so much for playing along at Crafty Creations in our flower power challenge - what a fab project! Cheers Claire x

Oak Pond SC said...

Calthy this is beautiful. I love your rolled roses and lace accents. <3