Monday, 30 April 2012

Its Crafting Time DT post

This week's theme is embossing folders, and the Its Crafting Time store has a great selection of embossing folders, including Tim Holtz texture fades, which I used for this card.

I used coredinations cardstock from the nostalgia and whitewashed ranges, and embossed them using Alterations Texture Fades Embossing Folders 2PK - Clock and Steampunk Set by Tim Holtz and Alterations Texture Fades Embossing Folders Rays and Retro Circles.  The edges of the cardstock have been distressed using Walnut Stain distress ink and a paper distresser.  I added some navy blue organza ribbon and a stamped image, stamped in blue memento ink.  


Make it Monday 
Craft you Passion - lots of texture
Crafty Cardmakers - one for the boys

8 comments:

Catherine said...

Fab card, love the embossing.....

Rene said...

This is amazing! Thank you so much for joining us at Make it Monday! Don't forget to leave a comment for another entry and mention you saw them on MIM for a chance to win our second prize! Good luck,
Rene :D

loz said...

Hello. This is a very Beautiful card. I saw this on MIM..Loz

baileyrosy said...

Love the embossing and the gorgeous colours and images you chose. Thank you for sharing this beauty with us at Crafty Cardmakers and good luck.

Marie

fionalawlor said...

Oooo i love your card! All the different embossing looks really fab :) Thanks so much for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers for our "For The Boys" challenge.
Fiona x

Michelle said...

Wonderful card! I love the layering and embossing.


Thank you for sharing with us at Make It Monday this week.

Michelle :o)

Remember, to be in the running to win the prize from our sponsor this week just leave a comment for another entry. Be sure to mention you saw them on MIM. The more entries you comment on the more chances you have of winning.

Faye said...

Stunning card Cathy. I saw this on Make-it-Monday..Faye

Riette said...

Fantastic masculine card. Saw you on MIM>