Monday, 2 April 2012

Crafting Time DT - blue

 Blue is this week's theme ...

 I created the blue evening/night background using tumbled glass, broken china, faded jeans and chipped sapphire distress inks.  The hills and moon were created by using paper masks while distressing.  I stamped the balloon and sentiment from the Grand Tour III stamp set from IndigoBlu.  Finally I misted over the card using Perfect Pearls mixed in water, to create a shimmery look.

9 comments:

HelenR said...

Gorgeous card, I love the different shades of blue- they all work so well together :) Helen x

Desire Fourie said...

Just stunning, your stamping techniques are amazing.
Hugs
Desire

Jeni said...

Beautiful card Cathy! Great use of distress inks and I love your stamp. ~jeni :)

Erika said...

Great techniques Cathy love it.
Hugs Erika.

Victoria said...

I like this

Julie said...

Great scene - love the soft misty colours! Juliexx

Zippy said...

Wow! Fantastic card. Love the scene and colours. xxx

Hazel said...

HI cathy

What a fabulous card - love the image and colour combination you have used - so pretty.

Take care

Hazel x

Kim said...

Gorgeous card, love that background!