Thursday, 31 March 2011

Garden Daisy

I do love my Sugar Nellie stamps, but often stamp up my newest, neglecting the older ones, so I have stamped up a Kathy Hare image that I love but haven't used for a while.
This is Garden Daisy and I coloured her in using my promarkers, and then cut her out using my nesties labels.  The dp is Basic Grey Eva, and I embossed some cardstock using my flowers CB embossing folder and then punched the scalloped edge.  I added some organza ribbon and a Whimsy ticket sentiment.  The flowers are created using a Marianne Creatible die and some card candy.


 Challenges:
Sugar Bowl - sketch and pink
 I love Promarkers - embossing
 Passion for Promarkers - bugs (ickle butterflies on the image)
Fab n Funky - shabby chic
PaperPlay challenge - for Mum
 

16 comments:

Tine said...

Hi Cathy. Lovely card. Such a pretty image and the dp is great too. Love your flowers- really pretty. Thanks for joining us for our embossing challenge this week at I ♥ Promarkers.
Tine :)

Ida / Little said...

Super cute Cathy! And I just love the spring feeling to your card! (does help to think spring is coming as it is pooooring down with snow here at the moment) Thanks for joining us at PfP this week :)

Hugs Ida

Vicky said...

Very cute Cathy...love the image and pretty dp too..

hugs Vicky xx

Kelly Schelske said...

Super sweet Cathy!!

CraftyC said...

This is so sweet Cathy. Its nicety have a rummage sometimes!
Clairex

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Cathy, what a gorgeous card. I love the image and your colouring is perfect. Great papers and layout. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

Unknown said...

Awww this is so cute, no wonder you love these stamps, simply adorable xxx

debby4000 said...

Wonderful cute card Cathy.
luv
Debby

cats whiskers said...

what a stunner, fab colouring and colour scheme
Hugs Jacqui xx

Gro said...

Beautiful card. Your image is so cute. Thanks for joining us at PfP :o)

coops said...

beautiful card cathy.the image is so sweet and i love your pretty colours and details.
thanks for joining us this week at PFP :D

xx coops xx

oheidia said...

Hi Cathy! I love this card! Really a cute image and your colouring is fab!!
Thanks so much for joining our challenge at PFP:=)

Michele Roos said...

Such a gorgeous card Cathy. Love the image you've used and the colours also. Thanks for joining us this week at PFP. Hugs Michele x

Unknown said...

What a lovely card for a Mum! Thanks for joining in with us at Paper Play this week. I have a Magnolia stamp candy on my blog if you are interested :)
Alicia xx

WeirdCat said...

Very sweet card, love the flowers, thank you for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week
Ruth x

Kiki said...

This is simply fantastic! Such an adorable image and perfect colouring! Great take on my sketch, too!!!

Thanks so much for playing with us at The Sugar Bowl.

Hugs, Kiki