The LOTV image is ready to go on a card ... coloured the car red ... no red papers ...hmmmmm!!!
Something is sadly missing from my desk this morning ... my pussycat. She hasn't been home for 36 hours and we are getting a little worried about her :( Hopefully she will return from her adventure and join in my crafting later today.
Its also time for the InStyle Stamps Sketch challenge. Here is the sketch ...
You'll notice some differences with our challenges this year. Each one has a specific keyword, so that you can upload to online galleries. We encourage to share your projects on your blog, and over on Paper Craft Planet - we have a fun group over there and will be starting a customer gallery. Each month we'll draw a random winner who will receive a litle gift from us, just for having a project in there! So always use the challenge keyword, and "instylestamps" (no quotation marks) when you upload at Paper Craft Planet!


25 comments:
Hey Cathy, my gosh your desk is sooo tidy! i do hope your kitty comes home soon! xxx
Happy New Year Cathy
fingers crossed your pussy cat comes home soon
I have one who disappears for weeks at a time
Debz
xx
Hi! What a lovely crafting area you have got! I really love the Maribel image myself, I use her a lot :-)
Congratulations with the PFP prize, it's well deserved as your creations all are beautiful! And your colouring is stunning :-)
I really keep my fingers crossed for your little cat to come home soon!! You really miss them when they're not around...
Best wishes from cold and snowy Norway,
Anne
I'll keep my fingers crossed that kitty returns home soon, it must be such a worry for you.
Hopefully she'll just stroll in like she's only been out for an hour or so and it'll all be fine
xx
Neat space - hope cat returns soon.
Hiya Cathy!
What a tidy desk hun! and I hope your pussycat returns home soon :o)
Hugs Vicky xx
Oh Cathy sorry about your Kitty cat x let us know when she is back x Your desk looks inviting x Leigh x
Sorry to hear about the cat hope she is home safely now. No . 28
Hope your furry pal makes it home safely. Lovely clean desk though, just perfect for a crafting session.
Hugs
Brenda 83
hope your kitty cat comes home soon. you must be so worried!
love teen xx
sooo tidy. I hope your cat comes home soon, how awful for you.
Linbyx #109
Very tidy & smart desk. Did you get your shelf thingy from Craft Racks? it looks similar to the one I have :-)
Oh I hope your kitty shows up soon. I had a cat go missing for three days once in the winter time, and he turned up out of the blue. To this day we have no idea where he was. Happy WOYWW otherwise. #7
What an organised desk, love the baskets you've got on display.
Hope your cat returns soon.
Sam x
Great tidy desk and I do hope your kitty walks in soon.
Sandra #66
I hope by now your darling kitty helper is home. It will be a sad desk without kitty around, even when you get some red paper (grin). Happy WOYWW from #16 this week.
oh my, i hope the little kitty will be back soon and you will have a happy WOYWW next week! all the best for the new year from #1 this week (yay!)
I love the images you have on your desk and I have got my fingers crossed for the safe rturn of your little cat...they get into such mischief don't they?
Let us know when she comes home!
Sue xx 50
Hi Cathy,
I keep my fingers crossed for your kitty comes home soon again! I owe three fury friends by myself so know very well how you feel.
Your crafting place looks so great! I'm in the process to organize mine better, still lots to do. But will be much better than before when it is done.
Hugs, Karina
Hope your kitty has returned home already. Your desk is very tidy, wish that was mine!
Tertia 122
These kitties do like to go off and where they go nobody knows. Then they stroll back in and wonde why all the fuss at their return. Hope she is back home by now. Really neat desk today. #95
What a tidy desk,everyone seems to have been doing the same this week.
I hope your pussycat is now home safe and sound. It's so worrying when they disappear but are probably off having a lovely adventure.
Hugs Lisa (108)
Hope kitty has found her way home. Super tidy workspace. Thanks for the peek and sharing. Hugs, Marjo #23
Sorry, but I just couldn't get past the bit about your pusscat. My Purdy was a little minx and sometimes stayed away for 2 weeks, but Toby love us too much and was always with us. I so hope she has come back now.
Hugs. xx
Tidy but with work going on? Impressive! You don't need red crd - stick it on a total contrast - it'll be OK, honest!!
Post a Comment