Monday, 24 January 2011

Magical Monday - Flowers

 Its time for another Magical Mndays challenge.

This week we are forunate to be sponsored by Lili of the Valley.

The lucky radom winner will receive:

This week's theme is flowers.

 I used this darling image Gracie from InStyle Stamps Gracie and Twirla set (on sale soon) and coloured her using my inks.  I used my labels to cut her and the mat out.  I kept the layout simple, just using 1 paterned paper and some white embossed cardstock.  The embossing folder is a CB on.  I inked the edges of the image and papers using bundled sage.  I added a ribbon and bow, and some ickle pearls.

I am entering this card into these challenges:
 Basic Grey Challenge - flowers
Papertake Weekly - ribbon and pearls.

Recipe: 
Stamp(s):  InStyle Stamps Gracie and Twirla set
Colouring Media: distress inks (tattered rose, tea dye, vintage photo, walnut stain, bundled sage, tumbled glass)
Papers: Basic Grey Koishi
Embellishments: from stash

6 comments:

Annie said...

such a cute image and a beautiful card.
hugs, annie x

Vicky said...

Such a cutie Cathy!, sweet image and fab papers and embossing too :o)

Hugs Vicky xx

Jayne Hayward said...

Lovely image and coloured so beautifully. Love the dp used too.

Jayne xx

debby4000 said...

Adorable sweet card Cathy
luv
Debby

Riet said...

So gorgeous card Cathy,I love the image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Marion said...

Hi Cathy, Such a beautiful card. That image is so sweet and I love the embossed layer.
hugs
Marion