Wednesday, 19 January 2011

InStyle Stamps Inspiration challenge and WOYWW

Here is my desk today .. far too tidy and un-busy for my liking!!!  My new magnolias arrived this morning, so I need to ink them up, and there are some images ready to colour ... Gracie from InStyle Stamps is there along with a LOTV fairy and a Stempleglede image.   No sign of the cat in the craft room today .. she was far to busy murdering mice this morning LOL!!!

 Its time for the monthly inspiration challenge over at InStyle Stamps blog ... this is what it says ...
 Ready for a very tasty bit of inspiration? We've got it for you today! This is a beautiful table full of delightful treats. The picture lends itself well to all sorts of inspiration...shapes, colors, trees, white space. Let's take a look!



What do you think? As with our other challenges so far this year, you'll see our new format with this one too. The keyword for this challenge is ISSIC01. If you upload to an online gallery, please use that keyword so we can find your awesome project to leave some love! 

11 comments:

katemade designs said...

wow you have a wonderfully large space and it's so clean. Jealous.

Susanne said...

Just look how neatly everything is stacked too. Happy WOYWW!

Zue said...

Those shelves were made just to house inks, I think. I like the idea of a challenge that encourages some white space. I am trying to be uncluttered from now on!!!
Sue xx 67

MaggieC (Silvercrafter) said...

What a lot of tidy space and the card is lovely. That white space helps to show up the design, and looks fresh and spring like

Ali Watson said...

Look how tidy you are lol. nice card in the background :D


Luvs ya
Ali x

Glenda said...

I really love the storage unit on your desk for ink pads and inks and such! Wonderful idea!

Marjo said...

Great workspace..love your Magnolia stamps...

Thanks for the peek and sharing, hugs Marjo #10 Happy WOYWW

Nicky said...

Love your desk lots of space to create in and looks like everything is in easy reach ~ Nicky 24

okienurse said...

Very nice work desk. Love all the space and the hands on storage!

Tertia said...

Such a tidy desk! I am jealous over those new Maggies.
Sorry I am so late doing the rounds this week.
Tertia 110

Ali said...

Wow, that is a beautifully tidy work space. I LOVE all the storage racks you have along the back of your desk! :D

Thanks for sharing.

Ali #74